Doesnt like me - Donah

Ship: Donah
Famous or nah: Famous

Jonah's POV

I've liked Jack for what feels like forever, and only Daniel knows because I'm too scared to tell anybody else.

"Today's the day," Daniel said with a smile. I looked up from my bed and looked at him nervously.

"What if he says no?" I asked concerned.

"Jo, don't worry about that," Daniel told me. "All you have to do is ask him on a date, you'll be fine."

"Ok, here goes nothing," I said with a sigh. I walked out of my bedroom and to Jack's room where he was.

I knocked on the door, getting the ok from Jack, then I walked in.

"Hey bro, what's up?" he asked.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course," he said then sat up. "What's up?"

"I've liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" I asked.

"O-Oh um Jonah, I'm sorry but I don't see you in that way," Jack said quietly. I nodded with a few tears in my eyes.

"O-Ok," I said before I got up and left. I ran to my bedroom and closed the door then flopped onto my bed sobbing. Daniel now wasn't in my room, I wasn't sure where he went.

I sobbed into my pillow, being as quiet as I could.

I heard a knock on the door and I just ignored it, but then the door opened and I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh no Jonah," Daniel said then closed the door and came over to me. He sat on the bed beside my torso and rubbed my back.

"He doesn't like me Dani," I choked out.

"Shh Jo, it's ok," he said softly. I shook my head and sobbed some more.

"Nobody ever likes me," I said.

"That's not true Jo," Daniel said softly.

"Tell me a single person that likes me," I said as I sat up and dried my tears a little bit.

"Me," Daniel whispered.

"Y-You like me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied with his head down. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tight.

"I like you too Dani," I said into his shoulder. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course Jo," he replied. I pulled away and smashed my lips onto his, I pulled his waist closer to me and Daniel smiled at the touch.

When we eventually pulled away we both had huge smiles on our faces.

"I love you Dani," I whispered.

"I love you too Jo."