Together - Dorbyn

Third person

Third person

Corbyn walked off of the bus with his classmates, over joyed to be at a space museum.

He skipped happily behind his class as they followed their teacher inside.

"Ok! Everyone can walk off as long as you are with someone at all times! We will meet back here at 2:30, and if you're not here then we're leaving without you. Everyone understand?" Mr. Adling asked the group of students. They all nodded then Corbyn made his way over to his best friend, Jack, and they started walking around.

They made their way over to a space display and there were miniature rockets flying around on strings.

"That's so cool!" Corbyn exclaimed. Jack nodded then looked back at his phone, clearly not interested in the model. "Look Jack! Over there! Let's go!"

Corbyn grabbed Jacks hand and lead him over to a presentation that was going on.

Jack looked back at his phone, once again not interested.

Corbyn looked around and saw a blonde haired boy standing next to him, a look of admiration on his face. Corbyn looked beside him to see, possibly his friend, doing the same as Jack.

"Hey," Corbyn said quietly. The blonde looked over at Corbyn and smiled, showing his tooth gap perfectly.

"Hello!" The boy replied.

"What's your name?" Corbyn asked.

"I'm Daniel, and you?"

"I'm Corbyn, it's nice to meet you Daniel!"

"Your friend isn't interested either?" Daniel questioned.

"No, he's not big on space. But I love it," Corbyn answered excitedly.

"Same here!" Daniel said. "What school are you from?"

"Limelight high school, you?"

"I'm from Portland high school," Daniel explained.

"Ok, so you're only a state away from me!" Corbyn said.

"Yeah!"

The two boys kept talking, barely paying attention to the presentation. Corbyn suddenly looked at the time and gasped, it's 2:25.

"Shit. Uh Daniel, I have to go. But could I get your Snapchat?" Corbyn asked shyly.

"Sure!" Daniel replied. He added himself on Corbyn's phone then Corbyn quickly thanked him and grabbed Jacks hand, pulling him away.