Give me a attention - Zorbyn

🌈🧸 appreciate the little things

Third person

Corbyn has been playing Fortnite all morning, and Zach hasn't been getting any attention from him.

Corbyn fiercely pressed down on the control buttons as he tried to kill everyone on the game.

Zach walked into Corbyn's bedroom and saw him staring at the tv screen. He climbed onto the bed and hugged Corbyn from behind, but he got no reaction. He started placing gentle kisses across Corbyn's neck and shoulders as he massaged down his back.

Corbyn shook Zach off, making the small boy frown. All he wanted was some cuddles from his older boyfriend.

He took the remote from Corbyn and turned off the game.

"Heyyy," Corbyn whined. Zach moved and sat on Corbyn's lap, he placed his head on Corbyn's shoulder and instantly cuddled into him. Corbyn smiled and wrapped his warm arms around Zach's small frame.

"Give me attention," Zach whimpered. Corbyn giggled softly and played with Zach's hair.

"Ok Zachy," Corbyn whispered. He carried Zach to the top of the bed then laid him down carefully. He laid down beside the brunette boy and held him close. Zach smiled and closed his eyes. "I love you baby boy."

"I love you too Corby."

Zach closed his eyes and fell into a blissful sleep.

A/N sorry that it's so short, I hope you like it❤️