Date - All

Third person

Third person

Recently Why Don't We has been going through a lot of stress, and Jonah could tell it was weighing them down.

"Hey guys?" Jonah asked his boyfriends.

"Yeah Jobear?" Jack asked then placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. The other three boys turned their attention to their oldest boyfriend with a smile.

"I can see that everyone is stressed out, so how about we just have an us day. Just the five of us, we'll go to the fair, go out for dinner, then come home and cuddle while watching a movie," Jonah suggested.

"That sounds amazing Jo," Corbyn agreed, the other boys nodded.

"Ok, everyone go get ready, we'll meet back here in 20."

Everyone nodded then hurried to get ready.

*20 minutes later*

"Ready?" Jonah asked, the other four boys nodded.

They all got into the car, Jonah driving, Corbyn in the passenger seat, and the others in the back. Jonah held Corbyn's hand in his gently and the three boys in the back cuddled.

*at the fair*

The five boys walked into the fair, Jonah paid for unlimited passes, meaning they could play as many games or ride as many rides as they wanted.

"Let's go on that one!" Zach exclaimed, pointing to the biggest ride. Daniel looked nervously, he's always been scared of big rides. Corbyn, Jonah, and Jack all agreed right away, Daniel just kind of went along with it and followed them.

When they were in line Daniel got even more nervous than before, but he didn't want to ruin their ride so he didn't say anything.

"You ok bub?" Corbyn asked quietly as he kissed Daniel's cheek.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine," Daniel answered.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm just, a little nervous," Daniel stuttered.

"Do you want to sit out? I can come with you if you want," Corbyn asked sweetly.

"N-no, I don't want to ruin your ride, I'll just suck it up," Daniel sighed.

"Come on baby, we'll just skip this one," Corbyn said with a smile and held Daniel's hand. Daniel nodded with a small smile. "Hey guys, Daniel and I are sitting this one out," Corbyn said to Jonah, Zach, and Jack.

"Everything ok?" Jonah asked.

"Yup, it's all good," Corbyn answered. The three boys nodded and each kissed Corbyn and Daniel's forehead before Daniel and Corbyn left the line.

Daniel leaned his head on Corbyn's shoulder and cuddled into him.

"Thank you bean," Daniel mumbled.

"No problem love," Corbyn replied, he gently kissed Daniel's head with a smile.

*after the ride*

Zach, Jonah, and Jack came off while smiling and laughing.

"Did you have fun?" Daniel asked with a cheerful smile.

"Yeah! It was awesome!" Zach exclaimed and kissed Daniel's cheek. Daniel smiled at the excited boy and giggled.

"That's great!" Daniel said cheerfully.

"Let's go to the swings!" Jack exclaimed.

They all nodded then ran over to get in line.

*on the swings.

It was Jonah and Jack next to each other, then behind them was Zach and Corbyn, then behind them was Daniel.

*after the fair*

The boys all got into the car, in the same seating as before.

"Thank you Jo for bringing us," Jack said happily.

"You're welcome," Jonah replied with a smile.

About an hour later they arrived at their favourite restaurant, The Olive Garden.

All of their faces lit up as they got out of the car.

They all ran inside excitedly and Jonah laughed as he followed.

"A table for five please," Jonah said politely. The waitress nodded with a smile then lead the five boys to a booth.

They all sat down, Daniel and Zach on one side, and Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack on the other. The lady handed them their menus then left. "It's on me tonight, get whatever you want," Jonah explained.

"Really?" Corbyn asked as he looked up at his older boyfriend.

"Yes," Jonah answered and pecked his lips.

"Thank you Jobear," Daniel said with a smile.

"No problem," Jonah replied with a huge smile. Jonah loves to make his boyfriends happy, no matter what it takes.

*after dinner (at home)*

The boys all walked into the house to see it decorated with white and gold streamers and balloons. There was a little bit of golden confetti on the floor, making a path to the living room where there were snacks on the table.

"Do you like it?" Jonah asked.

"I love it! You did all of this?" Jack asked in shock.

"Well, I'm just the organizer, a couple friends set it up," Jonah answered. All of the younger boys attacked Jonah into a huge group hug.

"Thank you Jo, today has been amazing," Corbyn said into Jonah's shoulder.

"You're welcome. Now who's up for a movie and cuddles?"

Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and Daniel all ran to the couch in excitement and Jonah followed while laughing at the four.

They all got cuddled up under blankets and watched the movie happily.

Jonah smiled as the other four fell asleep.

A/N I hope this was ok❤️ sorry if it's bad I rushed a little bit