Wisdom teeth - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Famous

Jack's POV
-Normal day-
I walked behind the nurse who was now leading me to my boyfriend Zach who just got his wisdom teeth removed. I walked into his room and he turned around quickly, he gave me an odd look as I sat down next to him.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be at home," he said slurred.

"I was here the whole time babes," I told him then kissed the top of his hand.

"Oh," he said with a sad face.

"Why are you sad baby?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to see me looking like thisssss," he complained.

"It's ok babes, you're still just as handsome."

"Really? I'm shocked!"

"Yes really," I said with a laugh.

"Ok then, when can we leeaaavvvee?"

"Soon babe, they just have to make sure that you're ok to leave," I explained then squeezed his hand gently. He pulled his hand away and looked at it weird.

"My hand got squeezed," he said confused.

"Babe that was me."

"Why did you do that?"

"To show you that I'm here," I said.

"Well I know you're here you're right in front of me."

"Yes I know babes," I told him. Zach started to get out of his chair but I pushed him back onto it gently.

"Heyyyy! I wanna stand uppp," Zach told me.

"You can't babes, you'll fall over," I told him.

"Whyyy?"

"Because of the medicine they gave you."

"Whyyy did they give it to me?"

"To make sure that you slept during the surgery."

"Ok. I'm tirrrreeed," he complained and closed his eyes.

"We'll leave soon bub and you can sleep when we get home," I told him then held his hand again.

"Ok," he said. He suddenly held onto his cheek.

"You ok bub?" I asked.

"What's in my mouth?"

"It's the gauze, it makes sure that you don't bleed too much," I explained.

"Oh, ok. Can I take it out?"

"No, you won't be able to take it out until tonight," I told him.

"Oh, ok then," he sighed. A nurse came in and told us that he could leave, so I helped him up and I put one of his arms around my shoulder and I helped him walk. He almost fell but I caught him as we left the building. We started walking to the car and Zach started taking off his shirt.