All 5

So I've seen people do imagines with all 5 of the boys in a relationship together so I'm going to try it, sorry if it's bad🤷🏼‍♀️

Jack's POV
I scrolled through the Instagram comments of our most recent post, as I read them tears trickled down my face.
'Slut'
'Thot'
'Asshole'
'Fat'
'Ugly'
'Stupid'
Each comment making more and more tears fall. I went to my bathroom and took off my shirt, I looked in the mirror and saw what the fans saw, fat, ugly. I don't have abs like the rest of the boys, I'm not skinny like them, I don't have nice hair like them, I'm not even close to them. I stood there staring at myself in the mirror and more tears fell.

"Babe, you in there?" I heard Jonah's voice say while he knocked on the door.

"Uh yeah, I was just about to shower," I replied with a shaky voice.

"Ok we'll be downstairs," he said.

"Ok see you soon," I said. When I knew Jonah left I slipped out of the bathroom and grabbed a towel, then I went back to the bathroom and got in the shower.

While I was in the shower I thought of ways that I could get skinnier. I finally thought of the perfect solution, don't eat. If I don't eat then I can't gain weight then if I work out I can only lose weight and I can't gain any. I smiled as I realized that in the following months I would finally have the perfect body.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed into jogging pants and a t-shirt, then I went downstairs to where the boys were.

"We're going to get food, want anything?" Zach asked as he motioned to him and Corbyn.

"No I'm ok, thanks," I replied. I gave them both a hug and kiss before they left then I sat on the couch with Daniel and Jonah. We all cuddled underneath a blanket while watching a movie until Zach and Corbyn came home.

When they got home the boys all ate their food and I just watched the movie that was playing.

Third person POV

Over the next few weeks Jack didn't eat, and he got skinnier and skinnier, he was about 100 pounds and he wanted to lose more weight. All of his boyfriends have been noticing his change in behaviour, how often he worked out and how little he ate, they all were concerned but Jack kept convincing them that he was fine. One day Jonah had enough of Jack's lies, Jonah convinced all of the boys that Jack wasn't ok and they walked up to Jack's room when he was alone. They walked into Jack's room without knocking and they found him on his phone in bed.

"Hey," Jack welcomed as they all sat down on his bed.

"Jack, we all need to talk to you," Daniel said calmly. Tears threatened to fall from Jack's eyes and he put down his phone and sat up.

"If you guys are breaking up with me then just get it over with," Jack said looking down.

"No no no, we're not breaking up with you, don't worry," Corbyn said.

"Then why do we need to talk?" Jack asked his boyfriends.

"We've all noticed over the past few weeks that you haven't been eating, and you have been working out a lot in your free time," Jonah said quietly then held Jack's hand. "It's not healthy."

"But I'm losing weight, I'm getting healthier," Jack explained with a reassuring smile.

"How much do you weigh right now?" Zach asked Jack.

"98 pounds," Jack answered.

"Jack you're not healthy, someone your age should be about 140 pounds, not 98," Zach said moving closer to his now crying boyfriend. Jack cried and moved his face away from the other boys so they couldn't see him cry. Daniel moved over to Jack and pulled his face up to meet his eyes.

"You're beautiful just the way you are," he said then planted a soft kiss on Jack's lips. Daniel motioned for the rest of the boys to do the same, they all said a compliment about Jack's body then gave him a small kiss.

"Why are you doing this?" Daniel asked.

"Have you seen all of the comments? They all think I'm fat and ugly, and they're all right, I don't deserve you guys, I don't deserve the fans, I don't deserve any of this," Jack said then broke down in tears again. All of the boys wrapped their arms around Jack and they made a group hug.

"That's where you're wrong Jack, the fans are wrong. You're not fat, you're not ugly, you do deserve all of this, if anything we don't deserve you, the fans definitely don't deserve you if this is how they're acting," Zach comforted.

"You're beautiful just like how you were before," Corbyn said.

"I'm going to get you some food, and you have to promise that you'll eat it," Jonah said as they all pulled away from the hug. "Promise that you'll at least try to eat it."

"I promise," Jack said with a small smile.

"Ok, I'll be right back," Jonah said. The rest of the boys got underneath Jack's blankets and cuddled while watching the movie that was already on. Jack was cuddled up between Zach and Daniel, he had his head on Daniel's shoulder and Zach's arms were wrapped around him.

When Jonah came back with a yogurt they all sat up, Jonah passed the yogurt and a spoon to Jack and Jack slowly opened the yogurt. Jack gagged slightly at the thought of eating yogurt but he knew he had to, to make the boys happy. He got a spoonful of yogurt and slowly put it in his mouth, he swallowed it then looked at the boys who all had a huge smile on their face. Jonah took the yogurt and they all attacked his face in kisses. They all fell onto the bed and they cuddled up together.

"We're so proud of you," Zach whispered to Jack.