Zipline - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 have a warm bath, put on your favourite outfit, do your favourite makeup look, go for a walk

🌈🧸 have a warm bath, put on your favourite outfit, do your favourite makeup look, go for a walk. You deserve to be treated

Third person

Daniel and Corbyn were on a trip together in Mexico, and Daniel really wanted to go zip lining. Corbyn was terrified of heights, he has been since he was a child.

"Please Corbs, I promise you'll love it," Daniel pleaded. Corbyn nodded nervously.

"O-Ok, I'll do it," Corbyn stuttered. Daniel smiled and kissed Corbyn's forehead.

"Ok, let's go."

They got into the long line that lead up the mountain that they were on.

As the line got shorter and shorter Corbyn's nerves grew, while Daniel just got more excited.

When they reached the top they were strapped into their harnesses. Corbyn looked down, which was a huge mistake. He started shaking violently from fear and a few tears fell down his face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daniel asked as he wiped Corbyn's tears.

"I can't do this Dani, it's too high," Corbyn cried.

"Shh, it's ok, I'll be with you the whole time love," Daniel soothed. Corbyn just shook his head.

"It's too scary."

"Do you not want to do it?"

Corbyn shook his head.

"Ok, we can skip it love," Daniel said softly.

"I'm sorry," Corbyn said as they pulled away.

"No, don't be sorry baby. It's ok," Daniel said with a smile. Corbyn nodded. Both boys got out of their harnesses then started walking back to the bus that would take them to their hotel.

The whole ride home Corbyn clung onto Daniel, still shaken up from the heights.

When they were back in their hotel room Corbyn laid down in bed with Daniel and cuddled into him. Daniel smiled and played with Corbyn's hair.

"I'm sorry about the zip lining, I know you really wanted to do it," Corbyn said, feeling bad for stopping his boyfriend.

"It's ok love, I can do it another time."

Corbyn smiled up at Daniel and the younger blonde pecked his lips. "I love you bean."

"I love you too Dani."