Note pt. 2 - Dorbyn

Daniel's POV

Jack, Zach, and I walked in on Jonah and Corbyn kissing. My heart immediately shattered.

I've been in love with Corbyn for over a year now, but I've been too afraid to admit it.

I sat on the couch as they cuddled just across from me. I watched them with a sad look placed on my face.

I've been heart broken many times before, I guess I'm used to it.

I got off of the couch and went to the back room where Jack and Zach were hanging out. I sat on the couch and slouched back. Jack and Zach both looked at me weirdly.

"You ok Dani?" Zach asked. A few tears filled my eyes as I shook my head 'no'.

"What's wrong Dani?" Jack asked. They both moved closer to me, Jack on my right and Zach on my left. I just shook my head again as I broke down into a sobbing mess.

They both pulled me into a group hug and they both tried to comfort me.

"Shh Dani, it's ok," Zach whispered gently.

When I finally calmed down they pulled away and I wiped away my tears.

"What's wrong Dani?" Jack asked me quietly. I looked over to make sure the door to the back room was closed then I decided to talk.

"C-Corbyn," I stuttered.

"What about Corbyn?" Zach asked.

"I've been in love with him for a year, but now he's with Jonah," I cried out.

"Oh Dani," Jack sighed. He pulled me into a hug and I cuddled my head into his chest while Zach rubbed my back.

I just kept crying into Jack's chest.

He's gone.