The golden pick - Jorbyn

Ship: Jorbyn
Famous or nah: Nah

Macy's POV

I laid down in my bedroom, listening to the commotion going on downstairs. I live in an orphanage, I have since I was born, 12 years ago, but my hair is naturally purple so all of the couples just stare at me like I'm a freak. I don't even bother going down anymore when a couple comes to adopt a child. I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door and I closed my book.

"Come in," I said quietly. An unfamiliar blonde came in and he smiled at me.

"Why aren't you downstairs with the other kids?" he asked with a sweet voice.

"I don't even try anymore, I'm never going to get adopted, couples want young children not 12 year olds, and people think I'm a freak with purple hair," I sighed. The guy looked at me one last time then left. I knew it, nobody wants me, I opened my book again then kept reading.

A few minutes later the same blonde came back with a tall brunette, they both came in and sat on the bed beside me as I closed my book again.

"Hi, I'm Corbyn, and this is my husband Jonah," the blonde said.

"Hi, I'm Macy," I replied with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Macy, but you better pack your bags, you're coming home with us, as long as you don't mind having two dads," Jonah told me with a small laugh. Shock ran through my body like lightning and I looked at them shocked.

"Really? Of course I don't mind," I said with a smile.

"Alright then, get your bags," Corbyn said with a small laugh. I hugged them both tightly and smiled widely.

"Thank you thank you thank you," I almost squealed. I pulled away then rushed to pack my bags, I made sure not to miss a single thing.

I met Corbyn and Jonah back downstairs with my bags and they just finished signing papers. They brought me out to their car then I loaded my bags and we started heading to my new home.

I followed Jonah inside and he brought me up to my room, I set my suitcases on the blue bed and he smiled.

"I hope you like blue," he told me. I looked around and noticed that the walls were blue and my desk was also blue.

"I love blue," I told him. He smiled and nodded.

"You can unpack later, how about we go get ice cream to celebrate?"

I nodded with an excited smile then Jonah and I started racing downstairs.

"Aha! I beat you!" I shouted when I reached the bottom of the stairs first. Corbyn looked at us and laughed.

Corbyn's POV

I saw Macy and Jonah run down the stairs with smiles across their faces. I laughed as Macy bragged that she beat Jonah and Jonah looked at her with love.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're getting ice cream!" Macy answered.

"Sounds amazing," I said. We all put our shoes back on then started walking down the street to the closest ice cream shop.

When we entered we all ordered our ice cream then we sat at a table as we started eating.

"Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Jonah asked Macy.

"I love books, especially Harry Potter," she replied. I looked at Jonah and laughed.

"Now I won't be stuck watching Harry Potter with you," I told him.

"Yup, I have a new Harry Potter buddy," Jonah said then smiled at Macy, she giggled a little bit then took another lick of her ice cream.

*that night*

I laid down in Jonah and my shared bed and we smiled at each other.

"We just made the best decision of our lives," I told Jonah.

"Yes we did," he replied. "And I'm glad I could make that decision with you."

"I love you Jonah," I whispered.

"I love you too Corbyn," he replied. I placed a soft kiss on his lips then fell asleep cuddled into him.