Surprise - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 stop thinking about them! Yes, the person you just thought about who's breaking you piece by piece

🌈🧸 stop thinking about them! Yes, the person you just thought about who's breaking you piece by piece. Don't worry about them, move on. You're worth more than that. I love you <3

Third person

Jonah and Corbyn have been a long distance relationship ever since Corbyn moved to go to collage. Both boys grew up together in Minnesota, and they started dating at the age of 16, they've been together for 4 years. Jonah decided to go to a collage in Minnesota to become a teacher, while Corbyn decided to go to a university in Washington to become a scientist. But their relationship stayed strong when Corbyn moved, they would FaceTime every morning and every night, and they would text all the time.

The boys hadn't seen each other in over 2 months, so Jonah decided to surprise Corbyn. He bought plane tickets to go to Washington so he could surprise his love.

*after the plane ride (in Washington)*

Jonah already planned everything out with Corbyn's two roommates, Daniel and Jack. He would arrive at their apartment while Corbyn was still in class, then when he got back Jonah would be there waiting for him.

When Jonah got out of the airport he ordered an Uber to bring him to the closest Walmart so he could buy some things for Corbyn. 

When he was at the Walmart he bought fake rose pedals, two helium heart shaped balloons, a bouquet of daisies (Corbyn's favourite flowers), a giant teddy bear, and Corbyn's favourite chocolates.

He ordered another Uber and headed to the apartment building.

••

When Jonah arrived he went into the lobby, where Daniel and Jack were waiting.

"Hey Jonah!" Daniel welcomed. He hugged Jonah then Jack hugged him.

"Hey guys!" Jonah said.

"How was the flight?" Jack asked.

"Not terrible, I'm tired though," Jonah said with a small laugh.

"I bet, let's go up to the apartment, Corbyn should be back in about an hour," Jack explained. Jonah nodded then followed Daniel and Jack to the elevators.

When they arrived in their apartment Jonah put all of his stuff into Corbyn's room. He brought the Walmart bag to the front entrance.

"You guys are cool with it if I add some decorations for Corbs?" Jonah asked.

"Go for it brother," Daniel said with a smile. Jonah nodded then pulled everything out of the bag. He outlined an isle with rose pedals, he would be standing at the end when Corbyn got back. He placed the teddy bear just outside of the isle, and made it hold the chocolates. Jonah let go of the balloons so they'd be on the ceiling, one on each side of the isle. Finally, he threw out the Walmart bag and held the flowers, he decided he would give them to Corbyn when he came in.

Jonah took another look at the scene and smiled contently. He checked the time, 2:30, Corbyn should be home in about half an hour.

*1/2 hour later*

Jonah stood at the end of the isle and held the flowers in his hands, ready for when Corbyn came home. Daniel stood half way between the door and Jonah so he could record the couple reuniting.

Jonah's heart skipped a beat when he heard he door opening.

"I'm h-," Corbyn paused when he saw the flower pedals on the ground. He looked up and saw Jonah standing there.

"Hi baby," Jonah said softly. Corbyn covered his mouth in shock as a few tears came out of his eyes.

"No way," Corbyn said in disbelief. Jonah laughed slightly at his words.

"Are you just going to stand there or do I get a hug?" Jonah joked. Corbyn put his bag down then walked over to Jonah, hugging his waist tightly. Jonah wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and rubbed his back.

"I missed you so much," Corbyn sobbed into Jonah's chest.

"Don't cry angel," Jonah said softly. Corbyn just hugged him even tighter. Jonah smiled and kissed the top of Corbyn's head softly.

Corbyn pulled away from the hug and looked up at Jonah with a sad smile. Jonah pecked Corbyn's lips with a smile. Corbyn looked around at everything.

"You did this all for me?" Corbyn asked. Jonah nodded.

"Of course," Jonah answered with a smile. He pulled Corbyn's waist closer and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you so much baby boy."

"I love you too Jo," Corbyn replied. The couple pulled away and Jonah handed the flowers over to Corbyn. Corbyn happily accepted them and smiled up at Jonah gratefully.

"That went well," Jack commented, making everyone laugh.

"Well, I made my baby cry, so I'd say it was pretty successful," Jonah added. Corbyn smiled up at Jonah and pecked his lips again.

"I love you," Corbyn whispered.

"I love you too."