Shooting? - Jachary

Third person

Jack loved his boyfriend, Zach, more than anything in the whole world. And all of the shooting threats were scaring both boys terribly.

Jack sat down next to Zach on the couch and Zach leaned his head against Jack's chest.

"I love you Z," Jack mumbled against Zach's hair.

"I love you too Jacky," Zach replied. Jack wrapped his arms around Zach and they both smiled slightly. "What's going to happen tonight?"

"I don't know love, we got extra security and they now have guns on them, that's all we can do," Jack explained calmly. "But don't worry love, I'll be right beside you the whole time."

Zach nodded into Jack's chest then slowly fell asleep.

*at the show*

Why Don't We was about to go on stage when Zach started having a panic attack.

"You ok baby?" Jack whispered to the younger boy.

"I'm scared Jack," Zach replied as tears started to run down his face. Jack pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back.

"You'll be ok Z, we'll all be right beside you," Jonah piped in.

Zach slowly pulled away from the embrace and Jack wiped away his tears.

"It'll be ok Zachy," Jack said then pecked his lips. Zach nodded then the five of them walked on stage.

*half way through*

Bang

Zach fell to the ground, blood rushing out of his arm.

The fans started going crazy as they tried to exit the stadium.

Jack ran over to Zach and kneeled down beside him.

"Jack, you need to get off stage," Jon said into the earpiece.

"Zach, Baby, it's me," Jack cried. Zach's eyes opened slightly before Jack was pulled away by Jonah. "No! Let go, Zach!"

Jack sobbed uncontrollably as Jonah pulled him backstage.

"Shh Jack, he'll be ok, let's just get to safety," Jonah whispered to Jack.

"N-no, I can't leave him!" Jack sobbed.

"Jack, we need to go, before one of us get shot," Jonah said, pulling Jack behind him.

*three hours later*

Security opened the door to the safe room and Jack immediately ran out and to the stage to find Zach.

"W-Where's Zach?" Jack asked with tears in his eyes.

"He's in the hospital, he got surgery for the bullet. He's ok," Jon explained. Jack smiled and hugged Jon tightly while crying. "Do you want to see him?"

Jack just nodded then pulled away.

*at the hospital*

Jack ran into Zach's hospital room to see him with his eyes half open.

"Hi baby," Jack said and kissed his forehead while tears ran down his face.

"Hi," Zach mumbled sleepily.

"How are you feeling love?" Jack asked as he pushed back Zach's hair with his fingers.

"I'm doing ok, I'm glad you're here now though."

"Me too baby, me too," Jack said with a smile.

"Cuddle me?" Zach whimpered. Jack nodded then got into the bed beside his boyfriend. Zach cuddled into Jack, and Jack wrapped his arms around Zach, careful not to hurt him.

Jack gently played with Zach's hair as he fell asleep.

He smiled down at the sleeping boy in front of him. His baby is ok.

A/N so here's a little story time.

So I'm camping right now, and when I was like 2 days into camping I went onto Instagram and suddenly Zach got a threat to get shot at a show (what I based this off of), Daniel and Jack started getting hate, and Daniel 'dyed' his hair blue. Who knew you could miss that much in 2-3 days? 😂