At the studio - Janiel

Daniel's POV
I woke up in the bedroom that Jack and I share, I saw that Jack was gone so I went downstairs and everyone was awake, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, and Jack.

"Good morning," I said sleepily. 

"Good morning," Jonah replied, a coffee in his hands.

"Do we have anything going today?" I asked as I sat on the couch beside Jack.

"Yeah we're going to the studio to record in an hour," Jack told me.

"Ok, I'll go get ready then," I said then went upstairs.

I quickly changed into black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt then quickly did my hair and brushed my teeth then I was ready for the day. I went downstairs and got some breakfast then the boys and I headed to the studio.

When we got to the studio we all sat down and discussed what we were recording today and who was recording what.

When it was my turn to record I went up to the mic and put on the headphones so I could hear myself. As I recorded I kept glancing at Jack, I've had a secret crush on him for about a year but he probably doesn't like me back so I just keep it to myself. I smiled as he laughed at something that Jonah told him, I suddenly messed up the lyrics.

"Oh shoot sorry, can we start again?" I asked.

"Yeah for sure," Tyler replied. I started recording again then I messed up.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"Is something up? You usually don't get this distracted," Tyler commented.

"No, I'm fine," I told him.

"Why don't you take a break and we'll get someone else to record until you're ready," Tyler said.

"Ok," I said. I walked off and sat on a couch.

"Jack you're up," Tyler shouted to us. Jack got up and went to the recording room, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn all looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What's up? I know something's up so don't lie to us," Jonah said to me.

"I'm fine," I told him.

"I saw the way you looked at Jack, do you like him?" Zach asked sincerely. I didn't answer, I just looked at the floor. "Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Answer my question," Zach said with a caring smile.

"Ok, fine, I like Jack," I said then broke down into tears. "You guys can kick me out of the band, do whatever you want."

"No Daniel, we don't care that you're gay, you're still the same Dani to us," Corbyn said then hugged me. Zach and Jonah also joined and we made a group hug.

"Thanks guys," I said. Then Jack walked into the room confused, but also happy. I wiped my tears then blushed in embarrassment.

"Can Jonah, Zach and Corbyn leave for a minute?" Jack asked them.

"Sure," They all replied then left the room. Jack looked me in the eyes with a small smile.