Pregnant? Part 2 - Donah

FOR EVERYONE SAYING IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT IM A VSCO GIRL FOR SAYING SAVE THE TURTLES, IM NOT OK? Did you see the text and how it looks like tHiS? Yeah, that's SaRcAsM! I'm MOCKING VSCO girls, I myself, am not one. Ok, continue

Third person

The first three months of pregnancy were torture for Daniel, he threw up very often and craved the oddest foods. But Jonah never left his side, he would get Daniel food and rub his back at night, Daniel couldn't be more thankful.

But the last 5 1/2 months, when his stomach was growing, was even worse. He would have terrible cramps at random times, even more cravings, a sore back, and sore feet. Daniel couldn't stand very long without aching somewhere. He's due in about 2 weeks.

Daniel stood beside Jonah in the meet and greet, faking a smile in all of the pictures. Daniel's feet and back hurt terribly from the hour of standing. He held onto his back to try and sooth the pain and Jonah instantly realized.

"Are you ok love?" Jonah asked.

"Just sore, I'll be fine," Daniel answered.

"Jon! Stop sending people in, we're taking a break," Jonah instructed. Jon nodded to show he understood then Jonah helped Daniel over to a couch.

They sat down and Daniel leaned his head against Jonah's shoulder. "Is there anything I can help with angel?" Jonah asked quietly.

"Back rub?" Daniel asked hopefully.

"Of course."

Jonah slipped behind Daniel on the couch and started gently massaging his shoulders, then slowly made his way down Daniel's back.

When he finished the massage he just made small circles on Daniel's shoulders with his thumbs. He leaned his head forward and placed it on Daniel's shoulder then gently kissed his neck.

"Thank you," Daniel mumbled.

"You're welcome love," Jonah replied then kissed his cheek. Jonah got off of the couch and kneeled down in front of Daniel. "Are you ok now love?"

"Just a little longer," Daniel answered. Jonah nodded then sat back down beside his boyfriend. "Ow, fuck," Daniel whined as he placed a hand on his stomach.

"Are you ok?" Jonah asked, gently placing his hand over Daniel's.

"Y-Yeah, can we just lay down?"

"Of course."

Jonah sat so his back was against the arm rest, and Daniel sat in between his legs. Daniel laid his head against Jonah's chest and closed his eyes gently.

Jonah brought one hand down to Daniel's stomach and gently rubbed it, then used the other to play with his soft blonde hair. "Does this feel ok?" Jonah whispered to Daniel. Daniel nodded in response, and Jonah gently kissed his head.

*10 minutes later*

"Boys, you need to go back now," Jon said.

Jonah looked down at Daniel to see him fast asleep, his lips were slightly parted and his breathing was gentle.

"Daniel's sleeping, should I wake him up?" Jonah asked.