TikTok - Donah

A/N in this Daniel is a famous TikToker and Jonah is his best friend. They aren't in the band

Third person

"Hey Jo! There's this trend going around on TikTok where you say your sexuality. You wanna do it?" Daniel asked.

"Sure!" Jonah answered.

Daniel selected the sound then set up his phone so it could see both him and Jonah.

"So it's going to say 'the girls want to play with boys and the boys want to play with girls' so if you like girls say the 'boys want to play with girls part. Then it says 'the girls wanna play with girls and boys wanna play with boys' so if you like boys say that part. Got it?" Daniel asked nervously. He was finally about to come out to his crush.

"Got it," Jonah answered.

"Even though it's only 15 seconds I want your reaction so I'm putting it on 1 minute."

Daniel selected the minute then set the countdown.

When it started they were both really nervous but happy.

"Boys wanna play with girls," Jonah said. Daniel didn't say it and Jonah just smiled widely at him, knowing what was coming.

"And the boys wanna play with boys," both boys said in sync. They looked at each other and smiled widely. They were both coming out for the first time. Jonah pulled the now sobbing Daniel into a hug and rubbed his back.

"I love you no matter what Dani," Jonah said quietly.

"I love you too Jo," Daniel replied. Daniel pulled away from the hug then stopped the video. He saved it to his drafts so he could post it later.

"Can I uh, I need to talk to you Dani," Jonah stuttered nervously. Daniel nodded then slipped his phone into his pocket.

"I uh, I've actually liked you for a while," Jonah said, scratching the back of his neck. Daniel smiled and kissed Jonah's cheek.

"I've liked you for a while too Jobear," Daniel replied.

"Then uh, will you be my um, boyfriend?" Jonah asked nervously. Daniel nodded and hugged Jonah tightly.

"I love you Jobear," Daniel whispered.

"I love you too Dani."

A/N short but cute😊

OK HELP, I LITERALLY START SCHOOL TOMORROW AND IM NOT READY