Shut it - Zonah

🌈🧸 you're so perfect, don't worry about what other people say

Third person

Zach walked into his best friend, also his crush's, house. He walked upstairs and into Jonah's bedroom, where the brunette boy was playing Fortnite on his computer.

"Hey Jo," Zach said. He threw his bag onto the floor and jumped onto Jonah's lap jokingly.

"Hey dick head," Jonah teased. Zach playfully hit his shoulder then got off of his lap. Zach leaned his head on Jonah's shoulder and watched him play Fortnite. "Why are you so touchy?"

"I dunno," Zach replied. Jonah shrugged Zach's head off, making them both upset. Jonah has also liked Zach for a while, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship by telling him, or making it obvious that he liked him.

Zach turned his phone on and scrolled through Instagram. He laughed at a meme that he saw. "Hey Jonah, this is so us," Zach said, showing Jonah his phone. Jonah looked quickly then went back to his game, causing Zach to sigh.

Throughout the next hour Zach kept talking about nothing and showed Jonah stupid memes, making the older boy frustrated.

By this point Jonah stopped playing the game, tired of being interrupted. The two boys were sat on the bed next to each other, and once again Zach started talking. Jonah didn't even pay attention to what he was talking about, only the way his soft, plump, lips moved. Jonah didn't even notice what was happening until he found himself kissing Zach.

Zach slowly started kissing back, still unsure of the situation. Jonah held Zach's waist with one hand and caressed his face with the other. Zach wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck, which deepened the kiss.

When they ran out of breath they slowly pulled away, slightly panting. Zach looked up at Jonah with a huge smile.

"Well that made you shut up," Jonah teased.

"Shut it," Zach said, a blush rising to his cheeks.

"Make me," Jonah encouraged. Zach smirked then placed their lips back together. The two boys melted into the kiss, making them both extremely happy.

When they pulled away Jonah took Zach's small hands into his large ones. "May I have the honour of being your boyfriend?" Jonah asked politely. Zach nodded.

"You may," he answered. Jonah smiled then took his lover into another passionate kiss.

Both boys were still processing what happened. Who knew they'd end up with their best friend?