Gone - Dorbyn

⚠️mention of death⚠️

Daniel's POV
-summer time-
As soon as that phone call ended, my life changed. I just got off of the phone with a hospital, my parents died in a car crash. I laid down on my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Dani, it's Corbyn, can I come in?" Corbyn asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah," I said through my sobs. As soon as Corbyn saw me he ran over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"What happened baby?" he asked quietly.

"I got a cal-," I got cut off by my sobs.

"What was the call about?" Corbyn asked while rubbing my back.

"My p-parents a-are gone," I sobbed.

"Oh Dani," Corbyn said then kissed my head.

"They're gone Corbyn, gone."

"I know, I know," he said comfortingly. He made me lay back down then he also laid down and wrapped his arms around me. Soon after I fell asleep in his arms.

A few hours later I woke up, Corbyn was playing with my hair softly. I looked over at him and smiled, he smiled back. "Tyler's here to see you," he whispered.

"Ok," I replied, "where is he?"

"Downstairs," Corbyn answered.

"Ok, I'll be back," I told him. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs, I saw Tyler talking to the other boys.

"Hey Dani," Tyler said gently.

"Hey, you got the call?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied with tears building up in his eyes. We walked to each other and hugged each other tightly.

"I miss them," I said while starting to cry.

"Me too Dani," he replied. "Me too."

We stayed in each other's arms for another few minutes then pulled away.

"What about Anna and Chris?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"I got the earliest flight to see them tomorrow," he explained.

"Ok," I replied.

"I should go, but if you need anything just text me, ok?"

"Yeah, thanks Tyler," I said with a small smile. Tyler left and I went back up to Corbyn, I laid down beside him and he put his arms around me.

"Movies and cuddle?" Corbyn asked.

"That sounds great," I replied with a smile. I turned on Netflix and put on a movie then Corbyn and I got under the blankets and cuddled into each other, I put my head on his chest and we had our arms around each other's waist.

For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched Netflix.

*The next day*

I woke up in Corbyn's arms, I suddenly remembered the call from yesterday and I started crying gently. Corbyn woke up and quickly tightened his grip around my waist.

"Oh Dani," Corbyn said then kissed the top of my head.

"They're actually gone," I said through my tears.

"Dani, look at me," Corbyn told me quietly. I turned around to face him and he held my face with his palms. "I love you." That was the first 'I love you' in our 2 month relationship. I smiled before replying.

"I love you too Corbs," I replied. Corbyn smiled at me then brought his lips down to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync.

After a few minutes we pulled away with huge smiles on our faces, I cuddled into Corbyn and we fell asleep in each other's arms again.