Shut up and kiss me - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 I love you <3

🌈🧸 I love you <3

Third person

Corbyn walked into Jonah, his best friend's, house with shaking hands. Today was the day he was going to tell Jonah that he liked him more than a friend.

"Hey Corbyn! Jonah's upstairs," Carrie explained to the blonde.

"Thanks Carrie," Corbyn said gratefully. Carrie sent him a small nod before the teenage boy made his way upstairs.

He walked into Jonah's bedroom and jumped onto the large bed next to Jonah.

"Hey bean! I didn't know you were coming," Jonah said, laughing as he sat up next to the blonde.

"Yeah I uh, I actually need to talk to you about something," Corbyn said nervously. Jonah smiled at Corbyn and nodded, giving his best friend his full attention.

"Go for it, I'm all ears."

"I uh. We've known each other for a while, and I uh, uh," Corbyn paused and looked down. "I like you?" Corbyn mentally groaned when it came out as more of a question. He didn't wait for a reaction to continue. "I know you probably don't like me back and you probably think I'm a freak now but-."

"Shut up and kiss me already," Jonah said with a small laugh. Corbyn looked up at Jonah with a shocked expression spread on his face.

"What?"

"You heard me gorgeous," Jonah smirked. Corbyn blushed before quickly attaching his lips to Jonah's. Both boys smiled as they melted into the passion filled kiss. Jonah pulled Corbyn's waist closer swiftly and Corbyn wrapped his small arms around Jonah's neck.

When the pair pulled away they panted quietly. They placed their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes, both of their eyes were filled with pure love. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked kindly.

"Of course Jo," Corbyn said happily. Jonah smiled and pecked Corbyn's lips once again.

"I love you so much bean."

"I love you too JoJo."

A/N writers block sucks 😙✌️✌️