Out and happy - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 I'm sending all of you virtual hugs and kisses

Third person

Jonah looked at Corbyn in admiration, the two have been dating for a while, but they haven't come out to anybody yet.

"Jonah, bro, you there?" Jack asked teasingly, waving a hand in front of Jonah's face.

Jonah snapped out of his trance and looked at Jack.

"Yeah sorry, I'm tired," Jonah quickly lied with a fake yawn. Jack nodded and laughed at him.

*in limelight*

Corbyn and Jonah stood together, talking with a couple fans.

"Corbyn! You and Daniel would be so cute together!" a fan exclaimed. Corbyn looked at Jonah then laughed. Jonah shrugged, kind of upset. Corbyn gave him a sympathetic look then continued to talk with the fans.

During all of limelight that was on Jonah's mind, would they really like Daniel and Corbyn together more than him and Corbyn?

*after limelight*

Corbyn pulled Jonah aside before the show to talk to him.

"Hey, you seemed upset during limelight, are you ok?" Corbyn asked softly while caressing his face.

"It's just, they ship you with Daniel more than me," Jonah said with a shrug. "I know I'm over reacting but I just. I don't know, it's just not a nice feeling."

"Oh love, don't worry about that. I will always love you, no matter what, ok?" Corbyn assured. Jonah nodded with a small frown. Corbyn gently pecked his lips. "Don't be upset angel, I'm all yours. Let's go get ready to perform."

*after the performance*

During the show Jonah asked Corbyn if he was ready to tell the fans, and Corbyn agreed.

The boys were about to go off, but Jonah stopped them.

"There's something that Corbyn and I would like to tell everybody, this is something that nobody knows, other than us," Jonah said, getting everyone's attention. Corbyn walked up beside Jonah and smiled.

"We kept this to ourselves because we didn't know how you guys would react, but something happened in limelight today that changed our perspective on your guys' feelings towards us," Corbyn said. Jonah looked and Corbyn and Corbyn nodded.

"So, we're here to tell you that," Jonah paused and held Corbyn's hand in his. "Jorbyn's real."

The whole crowd started cheering loudly and Jack, Daniel, and Zach ran to them and made a group hug.

"We're so proud of you guys," Daniel said excitedly. Jonah and Corbyn just smiled.

They pulled away from the group hug then said good bye to the fans and left the stage.

Jonah gently pecked Corbyn's lips, causing the other boys to awe.

"You guys are so cute," Jack pointed out. Corbyn and Jonah both blushed.

They're finally out and happy.

A/N hey angels! How's your day going?