Disney - Dorbyn

Ship: Dorbyn
Famous or nah: Nah

Daniel's POV

I held Corbyn's hand as we walked on the road in Disney. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of it.

"I love you baby," Corbyn said quietly.

"I love you too," I replied with a smile. "Can we get churros?" I asked.

"Of course."

We walked over to a churro stand and we each got one.

We sat down at a table across from each other and held hands on the table.

"Thank you for bringing me, this has been amazing so far," I said with a smile.

"Your welcome baby, I'm glad that you're enjoying it," he replied.

*a while later*

We finished our churros so we got up and started walking again, we decided to go see the fireworks at the castle because they start in 20 minutes.

When we got to the castle we sat down on a curb and waited for the fireworks to start.

Soon enough bright pinks and blues lit up the sky. I looked up in awe as we both stood up to watch them.

"They're beautiful," I whispered to Corbyn.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replied. I blushed and kissed his cheek before looking back at the fireworks.

When the fireworks ended I felt Corbyn pull his hand away and I looked over at him, but I saw him down on one knee. My hand covered my mouth as tears came to my eyes.

"Dani, you are the boy I have fallen in love with and the boy who I will continue to fall in love with forever. You make me happy every single day and you are my other half. So," he paused and opened the ring box in his hand. "Daniel James Seavey, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I choked out over my tears. Corbyn took my left hand and slipped the ring onto my ring finger then stood up. Everyone around us was cheering loudly as our lips smashed together. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and smiled grew on both of our faces.

When we pulled away I smiled at him. "I love you bean," I mumbled.

"I love you too Dani."