Hurt my baby - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 don't worry about that little embarrassing thing, nobody will remember it

Third person

Corbyn sat at his desk, trying to come up with something, anything. He's been trying to write a song for a while but he just can't get any words onto the paper.

Daniel noticed this stress and wanted to help Corbyn.

He walked into Corbyn's room and went behind him. Daniel gently massaged his boyfriend's shoulders, causing Corbyn to throw his head back.

"Babe, I really need t-," Corbyn started.

"Shh," Daniel cut him off. He kept massaging Corbyn's shoulders and scattered small kisses all over him. His neck, cheeks, forehead, hair, back, and anywhere else.

"Babe, stop distracting me, I need to work," Corbyn mumbled out. Daniel moved so he was now sitting on Corbyn's lap. He smashed his lips onto Corbyn's, Corbyn held Daniel's waist with a firm grip and helped him grind down.

Eventually, clothes were scattered across the room and the two boys were having some fun.

••

"Stop! Please stop! It's too much," Daniel cried out. Corbyn quickly pulled out of the smaller boy and looked down at him sadly.

Corbyn wiped away Daniel's tears as he continued to sob.

"I'm so sorry baby," Corbyn said sadly. He hurt his baby, he didn't mean to, it was just too much for the smaller boy.

Corbyn sat against the head board and pulled the crying boy onto his lap. Their bare chests pressed together as Daniel sobbed into Corbyn's shoulder. "How about we have a bath then go to bed?" Corbyn said softly. Daniel nodded and clung onto Corbyn even tighter.

Corbyn brought Daniel into the bathroom and placed him on the toilet seat cover while he filled up the bath.

When the bath was filled Corbyn gently placed Daniel into the warm water then got in and sat behind him. Daniel placed his head against Corbyn's chest and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

*20 minutes later*

The water started getting cold so Corbyn gently shook Daniel.

"Wake up love, we need to go to bed now," Corbyn said softly.

Daniel's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Corbyn with tired eyes. "Come on baby."

Corbyn helped Daniel stand up then stood up himself.

He grabbed a towel and gently patted Daniel dry, then he dried himself. He carried the small boy out to their bedroom.

Corbyn got two pairs of boxers and a pair of jogging pants then brought it over to the bed where Daniel was seated. He helped the tired boy into the boxers then he put on his own. He put the jogging pants on Daniel as well then helped him lay down.

Corbyn got into the bed next to Daniel and held him in his arms as he fell back asleep.

Corbyn stared at his beautiful features. His eyes were softly shut and his lips were parted.

He couldn't help but feel bad. He hurt his baby, the love of his life, his everything. And it was all his fault.

Corbyn sighed then slowly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

Corbyn woke up to an empty bed, he frowned. Usually Daniel was still asleep when he woke up. He slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs. He saw his amazing boyfriend making breakfast. He walked over and sat down at the counter.

"Good morning angel," Daniel welcomed softly. Corbyn looked down, he couldn't look into Daniel's eyes after he hurt him.

Daniel frowned and walked over to Corbyn. He slowly lifted his head up and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong?" he asked innocently. Corbyn looked into Daniel's eyes and just started sobbing. Daniel frowned even more and pulled Corbyn into a comforting hug.

"N-No, don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you again," Corbyn cried as he pushed Daniel off of him. Daniel suddenly knew that this was about the previous night. Corbyn was blaming himself and that upset the younger boy.

"Baby, please don't blame yourself for last night, it wasn't anybody's fault. It just became too much, and that happens sometimes, but it's never your fault," Daniel said softly.

"But I hurt you, I hurt my baby," Corbyn sobbed. Daniel frowned and hugged Corbyn tightly, this time Corbyn accepted it. "I'm so sorry."

"Shh, don't apologize love."

Daniel climbed up the stool and sat on Corbyn's lap, then he gently kissed Corbyn's soft lips. Corbyn looked up at Daniel with a small smile.

"Do that again," Corbyn mumbled. Daniel giggled and pecked Corbyn's lips again. By now they both had huge smiles on their faces.

"I love you so much Bean," Daniel said softly.

"I love you too my baby."