Get out - Jorbyn

Ship: Jorbyn
Famous or nah: Famous

Corbyn's POV

The band has just gone home for the holidays, although it was only a week ago I already miss my boyfriend Jonah. Nobody knows we're dating except the band, our families don't even know we're gay.

Since I came home I haven't left my room, a family member would have to bring me food and water or else I wouldn't eat.

I heard a small knock on the door as I was laying on my bed.

"Come in," I said weakly. My little sister Ashley came in and closed the door behind her. She sat on my bed and I sat up. "What's up?"

"What's wrong with you bean? Why haven't you even talked to anyone since you've been here. We miss you," she explained quietly. I shrugged.

"Tired I guess," I answered.

"Bull crap, what's the real reason?" she asked and held my hands.

"Promise you won't hate me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I could never hate you, you're my big brother," she said with a smile.

"I-I'm gay, and I'm dating Jonah. I just miss him so much," I said with my head down. Ashley sat there in shock for a few seconds then hugged me. I started crying into her shoulder and she rubbed my back.

"It's ok bean," She soothed. "You'll see him soon."

"So you're not mad?" I asked and pulled away.

"Of course not, if you're gay then who gives a crap, you're still my brother that I love," she said with a smile.

"Please don't tell anyone, I want to tell them. Can you get everyone to the backyard?"

"Of course," she said then left.

I walked downstairs and went to the back yard. I sat down on a rock and waited.

Eventually my whole family was here and sitting in a circle.

"I have something to tell you guys," I said slowly.

"What is it honey?" my mom asked.

"I-I'm gay. I'm dating Jonah," I said slowly. My dad's face grew angry. I knew he hated gays but I thought I could be an acception because I was his son.

"Get out of this house right now, I don't want to see you anymore. You're such a disgrace to this family," my dad shouted at me. Tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls as I ran upstairs.

I packed all of my stuff into a suitcase then went downstairs.

My mom and two siblings came to the door to say goodbye. We all had tears falling from our face. I hugged Jordyn tightly first.

"I love you bro," I said into his shoulder.

"I love you too Corbs," he replied. I pulled away then hugged Ashley. She was sobbing into my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

"I love you Ash," I whispered.

"I love you too bean, invite me to the wedding," she said. I gave her a sad smile as we pulled away.

Finally I hugged my mom.

"I love you ma," I sobbed.

"I love you too my baby," she replied. I pulled away and looked at them one more time before I left, not knowing when I'd see them again.

I got a taxi and left to the airport.

*after the flight to a mystery place*

I arrived in Stillwater, Minnesota to surprise Jonah. I didn't have a hotel so I just assumed I would stay at his house.

I got an Uber to his house.

When I arrived at his house I walked up to the door and slowly knocked.

Jonah opened the door and his face went from confused to happy. He hugged me and stared crying.

"What are you doing here?" he asked into my shoulder.

"I'll explain that later," I replied. He pulled away and connected our lips. He pulled me closer by my waist and I smiled at the contact.

When we pulled away I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Come inside," he said and grabbed my suitcase.

"Corbyn! What a surprise!" Jonah's mom said as she hugged me.

"Hi," I said politely.

"I'm just making dinner so you guys can hang out for about an hour," she explained. Jonah and I nodded then Jonah brought me to his room. We sat on his bed and he smiled at me.

"So why are you here and not with your family?" Jonah asked.

"Does your family know about us?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, they were really accepting, why?"

When I hesitated to reply he held my hands and looked at me worried. "Is something wrong love?" he asked.

"I came out to my family, but my dad didn't accept me, he kicked me out," I said as a few tears fell down my face. "He said he doesn't ever want to see me again and that I'm a disgrace to the family."

"Oh love, I'm so sorry," Jonah said and hugged me tightly.

"I don't know if I'll ever see my mom or siblings again," I sobbed. He held me even tighter and played with my hair to calm me down.

"I know it must be hard love, but no matter what I won't stop loving you," he said gently. He gently kissed my forehead and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and I smiled. I cuddled my head into his chest and he held me in his arms tightly. "I hope I can stay here, I didn't book a hotel."

"Of course you can stay here love," he said. I nodded and smiled.

"Ok," I whispered. I curled up in a ball and slowly fell asleep.