Road trip - Janah

Third person

Jack and Jonah have been on the road for over 6 hours, they were going back to LA from visiting their family.

Both boys were extremely exhausted from the early morning.

Jonah was holding Jack's hand on Jack's lap, both boys enjoying their time together.

But when Jack gets bored, he starts rambling.

"Spoons are just tiny bowls, so when we use it we're just using a bowl to eat from a bowl," Jack mumbled. "What if there's another earth just like this one, then there would be another Jack and Jonah on a road trip at this exact moment somewhere in space."

"That's interesting," Jonah said, tired of hearing the rants.

The rambling continued, and Jonah got fed up. "Can you just stop talking for five minutes?" Jonah shouted.

Jack nodded and looked out the window as tears started rolling down his face. He was always very sensitive to shouting, and when it comes from a loved one it's even worse.

*at home*

Jack quickly got out of the car and walked inside, he didn't say hello to the other guys, he just walked upstairs to his room.

Jonah walked into the house and the other guys walked up to him.

"What's up with Jack?" Daniel asked.

"I yelled at him, he kept rambling in the car and I just got mad. I'm going to talk to him," Jonah explained then walked upstairs.

Jonah walked into his and Jack's shared bedroom and sat on the bed next to Jack. "Baby?" Jonah asked gently.

Jack turned around onto his back and looked up at Jonah. Jonah gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry for shouting at you, I was just tired and stressed, I didn't mean to make you upset love," Jonah said while pushing back some of Jack's hair.

"I forgive you Jo," Jack said as he sat up. Jonah placed a gentle kiss on Jack's lips with a smile.

"I love you baby boy," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N short but cute🥰

I'm thinking of making a Zonah book, what would you want it to be about?