Pregnant - Zorbyn

Zach's POV

I've been pregnant with Corbyn's baby for the past 8 1/2 months. And right now we're at limelight for the last show of the tour.

I was taking photos with two fans when I suddenly got a really bad pain. I groaned in pain and the girls immediately took notice.

"Are you ok Zach?" one asked. I nodded as I winced.

"Want us to get Corbyn?" the other asked. I nodded once again. The second girl ran off and soon came back with Corbyn.

Corbyn ran over to me and all of the fans backed up to give us space. Corbyn gently rubbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"What happened love?" he asked gently.

"Just a pain, I'll be ok," I told him. He nodded then kissed my forehead. He rubbed my back until the pain passed then I nodded. "I'm ok now."

"Can we continue?" Corbyn asked caringly. I nodded with a smile. He gently pecked my lips with a smile. "Ok, if you need something call me over ok?"

"Ok," I agreed. He smiled and pecked my lips once more before going back to the group of girls that he was with before.

The girls I was with came back over to me with caring smiles. "Sorry about that," I apologized.

"No don't apologize Zach, take your time," one of them said gently. I nodded and smiled. We got a photo then another group of girls came over. I hugged all three of them then started small talk.

"How's the baby?" a girl asked.

"He or she is quite the kicker," I said with a small laugh. I rubbed my hand over my stomach as the baby kicked. I smiled at the girls and they smiled back.

"Do you and Corbyn have a name picked out?" another girl asked.

"Yeah, if it's a girl, Sara Marais Besson, and if it's a boy then Nathan Robert James Besson," I answered with a smile.

"Do you guys plan on having more kids after this one?"

"Definitely in the future, but obviously we're both still very young, being 18 and 20, but in the future we would love to have more children," I said.

We kept talking for a while then took a picture together.

I suddenly felt a terrible pain in my stomach. I winced and took a few deep breaths.

"Are you ok Zach?" I heard Daniel ask quietly.

"Get Corbyn," I replied. He nodded then ran to find Corbyn.

Corbyn ran over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist gently.

"Are you ok love?" he asked gently. I winced in pain again and he kissed my forehead. "Let's go to the back room for a break." I nodded in agreement then he slowly started leading me away.

When we finally reached the room Corbyn helped me sit down on a couch and he sat next to me. He gently rubbed my back. "Deep breaths love, take your time," Corbyn instructed. I nodded and started taking some deep breaths.