Forgot? - Janah

🌈🧸 you're worth it

🌈🧸 you're worth it

Third person

Today it's Jack and Jonah's 1 year anniversary, but Jonah's barely even done anything special.

Jack frowned as Jonah sat on the couch, not even noticing Jack.

He looked at his phone and sighed. I guess he doesn't care.

*20 minutes later*

It's now 2:00pm, and Jonah still hasn't done anything with Jack.

"Can I talk to you Jo?" Jack asked gently.

"Of course," Jonah replied. They walked to the kitchen so they were alone. Jack looked down sadly.

"What's the date today Jo?" Jack asked softly.

"Um, September 13th?" Jonah questioned.

"Yeah, uh, anything special happen on that day?" Jack asked, trying to get Jonah to remember.

"No, I don't think so," Jonah shrugged. Jack frowned and nodded.

"Oh, ok," he whispered. Jack walked upstairs with tears in his eyes and laid down on his bed. I can't believe he forgot.

Jack walked into the bathroom and grabbed a blade from the cabinet, he used to cut, but he's been clean for over a year.

He sighed then brought the blade down to his wrist as he cried.

•••

Jonah walked into the living room with a sad look on his face.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this, he's so upset," Jonah explained to Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach.

"Bro, you literally have 3 more hours until the surprise, don't blow it," Daniel explained.

"I know, but I hate seeing him like this, he thinks I actually forgot our anniversary," Jonah said sadly.

"Don't worry, he'll forgive you after this surprise," Zach said with a smirk. Jonah shrugged then sat down.

"If you say so."

*3 hours later (5:00)*

Jonah walked into his and Jack's room and saw Jack staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Hey love, meet me in the backyard in 10 minutes ok, wear something nice?" Jonah explained. Jack looked over at Jonah with tears in his eyes and nodded. Jonah smiled slightly before leaving and walking to the backyard.

Jack quickly changed from his joggers and hoodie into black jeans and a light blue button up shirt. Then he did his hair and brushed his teeth. He tried to figure out why Jonah suddenly wanted him but nothing came to his mind.

When Jack finished getting ready he walked downstairs and out the back doors. His jaw dropped at the view.

Fairy lights hung from the balcony and there was a couch set up with blankets, snacks, pillows, and a projector. Jonah was sitting on a large rock, waiting for Jack to come.

Jonah smiled when he saw Jack and walked over to him.

"What's all this?" Jack asked in shock.

"You don't actually think I forgot our anniversary?" Jonah said with a small laugh. Jack shrugged his shoulders sadly.

"I thought you did," Jack mumbled. Jonah sighed then hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry angel, I just needed this to be more of a surprise," Jonah said softly. Jack nodded into Jonah's chest.

They slowly pulled away from the hug and Jonah looked down at their connected hands, then he saw the cuts on Jack's wrist. "What's that?" Jonah asked softly, looking at Jack's wrists closer.

"Uh, n-nothing," Jack said, quickly pulling his hands away. Jonah looked at Jack with tears in his eyes.

"Please say it's not what I think it is," Jonah said sadly. Jack frowned.

"I'm sorry," Jack cried. Jonah pulled him into a tight hug and rocked back and forth. Jack cried into Jonah's chest as Jonah started crying, he caused his baby to do this to himself.

Jack pulled away from the hug and looked up at Jonah. "Don't cry Jobear, please," Jack said softly.

"I made you do this, I was so stupid to pretend I forgot then I made you sad an-," Jonah rambled. Jack cut him off with a small peck on the lips.

"Please don't blame yourself JoJo, it's not your fault," Jack explained. Jonah frowned as Jack wiped away his tears. Jonah wiped away Jack's tears with a sad smile.

"I love you my angel," Jonah said as he placed his forehead against Jack.

"I love you too," Jack replied with a smile. Jonah gently kissed Jack's forehead then brought him over to the rock.

"Do you remember this rock?" Jonah asked softly.

"Yeah, it's where you asked me out," Jack said, smiling from the memory.

"Yeah, it's where I made the best decision of my life. And I'm hoping I can make another one in the same spot. Jack Robert Avery, you are the boy I've continued to fall in love with over and over again, I don't know how I got so lucky with you. I was hoping we could spend the rest of our lives together," Jonah said softly. He went down onto one knee and opened a small ring box to reveal a beautiful ring. Jack's eyes got watery as Jonah smiled up at him. "Jack Robert Avery, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes," Jack said through his sobs. Jonah smiled and slipped the ring onto Jack's left ring finger then stood up. He pulled Jack closer by his waist and connected their lips softly.

The kiss was slow and passionate, how the pair liked it.

When they pulled away Jonah wiped Jack's tears with a smile.

"I love you angel," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N I'm babysitting today😩