My angel - Donah

Third person

Jonah's boyfriend, Daniel, died in a car crash 3 years ago. And since that day, Jonah hasn't been able to move on. Daniel was his true love, his soul mate, nobody could replace him.

Jonah cried while laying in his bed, the reason being that today marks 3 years since Daniel died.

As Jonah was crying he felt a hand on his back. He turned around to see Daniel.

"Dani?" Jonah asked quietly.

"It's me love," Daniel said with a smile. "But I'm a ghost." That caused them both to giggle.

"Why are you here?" Jonah asked.

"To tell you something. I need you to move on Jo, I've been watching you suffer from sadness and I don't want that for you. It's been three years baby, you need to go find someone else," Daniel said while caressing Jonah's face.

Tears ran down Jonah's face as he looked into Daniel's eyes.

"I-I can't," Jonah cried. Daniel wiped his tears with a sad smile.

"You can love, just try."

"No, you're my love, you always will be."

"I know baby boy, I know," Daniel said, putting their foreheads together. "I need to go now love."

"No, stay, please," Jonah was now sobbing.

"I can't baby, I'm only aloud a couple minutes. But please promise me that you'll try to move on, please," Daniel pleaded. Jonah nodded sadly.

"Ok, I promise," Jonah whispered. Daniel gently placed a kiss on Jonah's lips before disappearing into thin air. "You'll always be my angel."