Dreaming - Zaniel

Zach's POV
-Christmas-
I woke up in my bed next to my boyfriend, Daniel. We're at my house for Christmas, then we'll go to Daniel's house for New Years.
I saw Daniel wake up and he turned around to look at me.

"Good morning," I welcomed.

"Good morning," Daniel replied. "It's Christmas today."

"Yes it is," I said.

"Let's go downstairs!" Daniel exclaimed. We both got up and threw on shirts then Daniel started running down the stairs, I started chasing him.

"Dani! Wait up!" I shouted as he ran to the back door. He ran outside to the backyard and I followed him, eventually I caught up to him and we both collapsed on the ground. Daniel was on top of me and he brought his lips down to mine, he held my neck while holding his chest up with his elbows, I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed.

We eventually pulled away and I smiled at him.

"I love you Zach," he said quietly.

"I love you too Dani," I replied. We both smiled at each other.

"Boys! Breakfast is ready," my mom shouted out the back door.

"Coming!" I replied. Dani stood up then helped me up, I held his hand as we walked inside. We walked over to the table and sat down beside each other, my mom handed us both a plate with waffles and maple syrup. "Thanks mom."

"Thank you," Daniel said quietly.

"Your welcome, we'll open presents as soon as Ryan and Reese are awake. I'm sure they'll be excited to see you guys."

"Ok," I said with a smile. Daniel and I started eating our waffles then I felt him grab my hand. I looked over at him and he looked nervous. "You ok babe?" I asked.

"Just nervous," he replied.

"About what?"

"This will just be my first Christmas away from my family," he told me quietly, with his head down.

"Oh Dani, come here," I said and opened my arms. Daniel hugged me and I held him in my arms tightly, I gently rubbed his back then kissed his head. "Why don't you FaceTime them after we open gifts?"

"Ok," Daniel said.

"And you'll see them in less than a week," I told him.

"Yeah I guess," he said quietly.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, thanks babe," he said. I kissed him quickly then we continued to eat our breakfast, I never let go of his hand.

About 20 minutes later I heard people running down the stairs, I realized that it was Ryan and Reece so I walked into the kitchen where they could see me.

"ZACHY!!" Reece shouted then ran to me. I held her in my arms and I kissed the top of her head.

"Hi Reecey bear," I said quietly. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck.