Song stress - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 don't let anybody bring you down

Third person

Daniel sat at his desk and sighed, it's 11pm and he's been working on this song for hours but he still can't think of anything.

Corbyn walked into the bedroom and looked at Daniel sadly. He walked over to Daniel and started massaging his shoulders, he gently kissed Daniel's neck.

"Take a break babe," Corbyn said softly. Daniel just hummed in reply. "You've been doing this every night for weeks. You don't have to constantly write songs, there's five of us, we can help too."

"I just want to finish this one," Daniel said then looked down at the paper in front of him.

"You've been working on this song for days, and you have one verse. How about you take a few days break and let us help," Corbyn said then kissed the top of Daniel's head. Daniel nodded slightly and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"That sounds nice," Daniel mumbled.

"Ok, come to the bathroom love," Corbyn said gently. Daniel followed Corbyn into the bathroom and Corbyn started filling up the tub with warm water. He added bubbles then got out a towel and a fresh pair of pyjamas for Daniel. "Have a bath angel," Corbyn instructed.

"Join me?" Daniel asked softly. Corbyn smiled and nodded. He turned off the water then got a towel and pyjamas for himself.

When Corbyn walked back into the bathroom Daniel was already in the bath, Corbyn smiled down at him. He stripped off his clothing then sat down in the bath behind Daniel. Daniel sat between Corbyn's legs and leaned back on his chest. Corbyn gently ran his fingers through the younger boy's hair.

"Thank you Corbs," Daniel mumbled.

"You're welcome love," Corbyn replied then kissed Daniel's head.

*20 minutes later*

The water started getting cold so Corbyn decided to help Daniel out of the bath. He looked down at Daniel and saw him fast asleep against his chest.

"Dani, wake up love, let's get you to bed," Corbyn said and gently rubbed Daniel's shoulders.

Daniel's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Corbyn tiredly. "Hi love, let's get out now ok?"

Daniel nodded his head and slowly stood up, Corbyn followed.

Corbyn got out of the bath and quickly dried off and dressed himself then softly patted Daniel dry. He helped Daniel put his clothes on then carried the tired boy to bed.

Corbyn laid down next to Daniel and held him in his arms.

"I love you Dani," Corbyn whispered then kissed Daniel's cheek.

"I love you too."

That's all Daniel remembered before he fell into a deep sleep.

A/N hey angels! How's your day going?