Please don't leave - Janiel

🌈🧸 you're stunning

🌈🧸 you're stunning

Third person

"Why the fuck were you with Jonah, without me?" Daniel asked Jack, an angry tone taking over his voice. Jonah is Jack's ex, but they stayed as good friends afterwards, they just knew that they didn't belong together.

"Because we're still friends Daniel, I don't know what you're on about, you know that we're just friends," Jack replied, growing angry at the older boy.

"Really Jack? We're talking about your ex here," Daniel shouted. "You can't just 'be friends' with your ex."

"Oh my god," Jack groaned. "I'm so fucking done with you being jealous all of the time! Yes, I have male and female friends, yes I'm bisexual. But I'm dating you aren't I? Why would I date someone just to be with someone else? You make me happy Daniel, not Jonah, not Zach, or anybody else. You're my one and only, and I love you so much. But I think we both just need to be alone for a little to cool down."

Jack turned away and put on his shoes and jacket, and as he was about to walk out Daniel called out to him.

"Please don't leave me," Daniel said, tears filling his eyes.

"Give me one reason not to turn around and walk away right now," Jack said, turning back to face Daniel.

"I love you Jack, and I know that you and Jonah are good friends still. I just get so scared that you'll be taken away from me, that someone else will have your heart. I can't even think about it without breaking down Jack," Daniel said, his voice cracking from tears. "Please, don't leave."

Jack sighed and walked over to the crying boy. Pulling him into a tight hug. Daniel hugged Jack back and cried into his chest. "Don't leave."

"I won't love, never," Jack said softly. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes with a smile.

Daniel smiled back at Jack and pulled his lover in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you Jack," Daniel said, barely pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too baby," Jack replied. Daniel smiled before hugging Jack again. The two swayed back and forth in the hug and took in each other's warmth.

At that moment the two boys realized that they were hugging the love of their life.