Anxiety attack - Zonah

Third person

Zach woke up in bed cuddled up with his boyfriend Jonah, he smiled as he remembered the events from the previous night.

Zach felt a gentle kiss on his head and he smiled.

"Good morning princess," Jonah said, his voice raspy. Zach picked his head up and pecked Jonah's lips.

"Good morning," Zach replied with a smile. Jonah gently caressed Zach's face, making them both smile.

"I love you," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too Jobear," Zach replied with a blush on his cheeks. Jonah smiled and kissed the younger boy's cheek.

"We better get ready or else we'll have an angry Jon at our door," Jonah said, making Zach giggle.

The two boys got out of bed, Zach did slowly from being sore, and threw on boxers with jogging pants and a hoodie, Zach wore one of Jonah's hoodies of course.

When they were both ready they walked down to the lobby to meet up with the other guys.

Zach and Jonah weren't out to anyone yet, nobody knew they were dating, other than them. Zach has always had anxiety, and he was too afraid to tell anyone about their relationship. Jonah was ok with it, as long as they were together.

The five boys and their manager, Jon, walked into the tour bus and sat on the couches as the driver started driving.

"Hey uh, Zach. Who's that hickey from?" Daniel teased. Zach blushed and hid his face in his hoodie. His breathing started getting faster. Jonah could tell he was feeling nervous and panicky about coming out.

Jonah knew exactly how to calm Zach down but he didn't want to expose their relationship.

The other boys were staring at Zach, confused as to what was happening.

Jonah finally couldn't stand it anymore.

He walked over to Zach and hugged him tightly, Zach's head was against Jonah's chest as tears fell harshly from his eyes.

"Zach baby, it's Jonah. Listen to me. You're ok, just copy my breathing," Jonah said quietly. Jonah rubbed Zach's back as he took deep breaths for Zach to copy.

Eventually Zach calmed down and was taking deep breathes. "You're ok love," Jonah soothed.

Zach pulled away slightly and looked up at Jonah, and Jonah gently pecked his lips.

"Zonah. Is. Real," Jack said in shock. Zach cuddled into Jonah's chest and blushed. Jonah faced Jack and nodded gently.

"So you gave him the hickey!" Daniel exclaimed.

Now Jonah blushed, causing the other boys to laugh.

Zach pulled away from the hug and held Jonah's hands.

"I love you," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too."