Sleepy boy - Zaniel

🌈🧸 you look absolutely stunning

Third person

Daniel and Zach were out shopping together, but Zach was getting tired, as it was 10pm.

"Daniii, can we go home now?" Zach whined. Daniel frowned at the smaller boy and kissed his forehead.

"Soon, I just need one more thing love," Daniel explained. Zach nodded with a yawn.

Zach zoned out as Daniel pulled him through the store, not even paying attention to what he was buying.

When Daniel was done in the store he brought Zach out to the car and helped him into it. Zach closed his eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

*at home*

Daniel looked at the sleeping boy and smiled slightly, he got out of the car and went over to the passenger side where his baby boy was. He picked the small boy up into his arms and walked inside their house. He walked upstairs to their bedroom and laid Zach down on their bed.

The brunette boy immediately crawled under the blankets and cuddled into the warmth. Daniel smiled at the small boy as he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in only boxers.

Daniel got into bed beside his half asleep boyfriend and cooed when he cuddled into him.

"Aren't you just a cutie pie," Daniel giggled as he brushed his hands through Zach's hair. Zach smiled and cuddled into Daniel some more.

"I love you Dani," Zach mumbled.

"I love you too baby boy, go to sleep."

Zach nodded then fell into a deep sleep.