Jarbyn

Corbyn's POV

My boyfriend, Jack, and I are getting our hair done together because we're going on tour tomorrow with the boys.

Jack was put a few chairs away from me and we kept sneaking glances at each other.

I got out my phone and went onto Instagram, I started recording and I put the camera on Jack.

"You look beautiful," I shouted at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I love you baby," he replied.

"I love you more." He gave me a wink and we both giggled before I stopped the video and put it on my story.

*after the salon*

I paid for Jack and I then we walked out hand in hand.

"Hey babe?" Jack asked as we walked down the street.

"Yes darling?" I replied.

"Will you love me no matter what?" he asked nervously.

"Of course baby, is something wrong?" I asked, I stopped us and I took both of his hands into mine with a caring smile.

"I," he paused.

"What is it baby?"

"You know when we ummm, we did 'it' after that party a few weeks ago," he said slowly.

"What about it love?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I know it's weird, but I'm pregnant," he told me with his head down. I lifted his head and I placed a kiss on his lips and smiled. "I know we're young, and if you don't want a baby then we can talk about abortion."

"No baby, we're going to have the most beautiful baby and we're going to be amazing dads, don't worry," I said then kissed his forehead.

"I love you Corbyn," he whispered.

"I love you too Jack."

*9 months later*

I rushed Jack to the hospital when his water broke, he was in so much pain and it hurt me to see him like that.

I held his hand as I drove to the hospital and he was screaming in pain.

"It's ok baby, we're almost there," I said then squeezed his hand. "Stay in there handsome."

When we got to the hospital we went into the emerge and a nurse immediately took Jack into a room where she paged other nurses.

Nurses came running in and they started plugging tubes into Jack and they gave him an IV to keep him hydrated.

I held Jack's hand and smiled. "How's the pain?" I asked him.

"Bearable," he said then winced from pain.

"You're doing great so far baby," I told him. He gave me his best smile then I placed my hand on his now bare stomach. "I can't wait to meet you little baby," I said to his stomach while rubbing it. Jack smiled and placed his hand on top of mine.

He suddenly screamed in pain and I brought my head up to look at him. I squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Ow, fuck," Jack groaned. He squeezed my hand and I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Squeeze my hand as hard as you need to," I instructed. Jack nodded slightly before another pain hit him and he squeezed my hand again.

"It's time Jack," a nurse said to him. Jack nodded with a look of fear on his face. I gently kissed his hand then looked into his eyes.

"You're going to do great, I'll be right here the whole time," I explained. Jack nodded.

Nurses surrounded his abdomen area as they prepared for the baby.

"Ok Jack, push on 3. 1, 2, 3," the nurse instructed. Jack shouted as he pushed and he squeezed my hand harshly.

"Good job baby," I cooed.

"Ok Jack, push again," the nurse told him.

Jack kept pushing when the nurse told him to and eventually a beautiful baby girl came out. Jack held her while he was crying and sweating.

"Hi baby girl," Jack cooed to the small baby in front of him. "I'm your daddy, and that's your other daddy," he said then pointed to me. "I love you so much."

I stood beside him and looked down at the beautiful baby.

"Do you have a name?" A nurse asked Jack.

"Yeah, Olivia Caty Besson," Jack said with a smile.

"Beautiful," the nurse said with a smile. I smiled and rubbed Jack's shoulder gently.

"Do you want to hold her?" Jack asked me. I nodded eagerly and he put Olivia into my arms. I rocked her slowly and smiled down at her.

"Hi Olivia, I love you," I whispered. "You're a very special girl. You're going to grow into such an amazing independent woman."

I smiled down at the baby in front of me and Jack watched in amusement. I could tell that he was exhausted because he hasn't slept since we arrived at the hospital 4 hours ago, at 3:00 am. "Go to sleep baby, I'll take care of her," I said to Jack with a smile. He nodded then I held his hand as he fell asleep.

I put Olivia in the crib that the hospital provided for us until we go home, she slowly fell asleep and I smiled at her.

I went back over to Jack and gently placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you."