Tough day - Donah

🌈🧸 go for your dreams, I believe in you

Third person

Daniel walked out of school with his head down, today has been the worst day he's ever had. He started the day off with 3 hours of sleep and a terrible headache, then he had two tests and his science teacher gave him detention for simply asking his friend a question.

••

When Daniel got home he walked up to his room and FaceTimed his boyfriend, Jonah. He picked up immediately.

"Hey baby," Jonah welcomed.

"Hi," Daniel said sadly. He looked at Jonah and saw that he was occupied with homework.

"How was your day?" Jonah asked softly.

"Terrible," Daniel groaned

"Why?"

"I had a headache when I woke up and I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night. Then I had two tests that I forgot to study for and my science teacher gave me detention for asking a question," Daniel ranted. Jonah didn't even acknowledge him. "Are you even listening Jonah?"

Jonah looked up at the screen and smiled gently at Daniel.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm busy with homework right now, but I was paying attention," Jonah said.

"Ok, I'll hang up and let you do your homework then," Daniel said disappointedly.

Jonah was about to argue but Daniel had already hung up.

Daniel laid down on his bed and sighed heavily, he laid down and slowly fell asleep.

*30 minutes later*

Daniel woke up to gentle forehead kisses and rubs on his back.

He opened his eyes and saw Jonah trying to wake him up.

"Hi love," Jonah said quietly. Daniel smiled tiredly.

"Hi," Daniel mumbled. Daniel sat up and rubbed his eyes some more. When he opened his eyes completely he saw Jonah holding flowers, chocolates, and a teddy bear. "What's all this?"

"I was hoping we could cuddle to make your day better, and I could apologize about not listening when we were FaceTiming earlier," Jonah explained. Daniel nodded with a smile as Jonah sat on the bed beside him.

Jonah handed Daniel the teddy bear, chocolates, and flowers, Daniel happily accepted.

"Thank you Jobear," Daniel said softly. Jonah smiled.

"You're welcome my love. I'm sorry for not listening to you when you were talking," Jonah said. Daniel smiled and pecked Jonah's lips.

"It's ok Jojo," Daniel said happily. He cuddled into the older boy and put a movie on the tv.

"I love you Dani."

"I love you too Jo."

A/N I hope you like it❤️