Nightmare - Zonah

Ship: Zonah
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

I looked down at my boyfriend Jonah, unconscious on the hospital bed. "I love you Jo, I know it's hard but I need you to come back, do it for me baby," I sobbed while holding his hand. "Please baby."

An hour later I heard the dreaded sound of his heart flatline. "No! Jonah! Baby, please no," I sobbed.

I jolted awake to see that I'm in my bunk on the tour bus. My breathing was heavy and tears were all over my cheeks.

I slowly got out of my bunk and went over to Jonah's, I opened the curtain and saw my boyfriend sleeping peacefully. I slowly got into the bunk, trying not to disturb him.

I laid down and laid my head on his chest, I set my hand on his chest beside my head and I felt him kiss my head.

"Is something wrong baby boy?" he whispered.

"I had a nightmare," I replied.

"What was it about?"

"You were in a coma and you died," I said, sniffling from the memory.

"It's ok baby, I'm ok, I'm here," he said while playing with my hair. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep handsome."

I nodded then drifted off to sleep.

*the next day*

I woke up to Jonah playing with my hair.

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" Jonah asked, his voice raspy.

"Good," I replied.

"Did you have anymore nightmares?" I shook my head. "That's good."

Jonah started getting up but I pulled him back down.

"Can we just cuddle for a while?" I asked.

"Of course babe," Jonah replied. He played with my hair as I just laid there, my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you Jo," I whispered.

"I love you too Zach," he replied with a smile.

*an hour later*

"We should probably go get ready now," Jonah told me. "It's 11:00."

"Nooo," I whined. "You're warm."

"How about I give you my sweatshirt?" Jonah offered.

"Fine," I sighed. Jonah took off his sweatshirt, leaving him shirtless, and he helped me put it on. I put the hood on and cuddled into Jonah more.

"Babe, we have to get up," Jonah said. I groaned in response and he let out a small laugh. "Come on babe, I promise we can cuddle after the show."

"Fine, but I'm keeping you to that," I warned.

"Ok," Jonah said with a laugh. I finally got off of Jonah and we both got out of the bunk. I just changed from my pyjama pants into black ripped jeans and I kept Jonah's sweatshirt on.

I quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair before eating a banana for breakfast.

*during the show*

While I was singing Jonah walked by me and put his arm around my waist then kissed my cheek. I smiled and the crowd went wild, the fans love when Jonah and I do something cute like that.

When my part finished it was Jonah's part so while he was singing I hugged him from behind and placed a kiss on his neck. He smiled and held my hand as he sang.

When we let go of hands I smiled at him then walked away.

*after the show*

Jonah was drinking water while on his phone, we all had our shirts off because it was so hot. I went up behind him and hugged his waist, then I gently kissed his neck.

"Hi baby," he welcomed.

"Hi," I replied quickly. Jonah turned around and put his arms around my waist.

"You did amazing out there," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, you did as well," I replied then gently kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he smiled slightly, which caused me to smile.

When we pulled away we rested our foreheads against each other. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too Zach," Jonah replied with a sweet smile.

"Can we cuddle now?" I asked.

"Of course," he answered. We sat down on a couch and I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I yawned and Jonah kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep baby boy."

"Ok," I mumbled. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.