Child help - Jachary

A/N this one's a bromance and they aren't dating

Third person

"Bye babe, I'll be back in a few hours," Gabbie said and pecked Jack's lips. He smiled and nodded.

"Ok, be careful, I love you," Jack said happily.

"I love you too," Gabbie replied with a small giggle. She gently kissed Lavender's head then left the house.

Zach walked downstairs and saw Jack holding Lavender and bouncing her.

"Hey Jack," Zach welcomed.

"Hey!" Jack replied with a smile. Zach walked over to Lavender and gave her a finger to hold. Lavender giggled.

"May I hold her?" Zach asked. Jack nodded then handed Lavender over to Zach. Zach gently started bouncing her as Jack grabbed a bottle with formula.

He handed the bottle to Zach who fed Lavender then burped her.

Zach sat down on the couch with Lavender and Jack and Jack smiled at Zach, who had the small baby in his arms.

Zach smiled down at Lavender and rocked her gently.

"Wow, you're great with kids," Jack mentioned happily. Zach smiled at him sweetly. "Do you want kids?"

"As of right now no, I'm only 18, but in the future for sure," Zach answered with a smile. "For now I'm good with just babysitting."

"Sounds reasonable, just don't rush it, especially with this job, I feel bad when I can't see Lav and Gabbie," Jack explained sadly. "I barely feel like a father."

Zach smiled and rubbed Jack's shoulder.

"You're an amazing father Jack, whether you see it or not," Zach said calmly. Jack smiled then did the band handshake with Zach.

"I love you bro," Jack said with a smile.

"I love you too Jack."

A/N it was really hard to not make them kiss or something. Hope this is ok💛