Divorced - Jorbyn

Third person

Third person

Corbyn just got off of the phone with his mom, a few tears rolled down his cheeks. His parents are divorcing.

He laid down as more tears fell harshly.

All of my friends are going to hate me now, they'll leave me, just like that. Drop me and go. I should just leave before they do it themselves.

Corbyn walked downstairs after some thinking and saw Jonah, Jack, Zach, and Daniel sitting on the couches.

"I uh, I need to talk to you guys," Corbyn announced.

"What about bean?" Jonah asked as he patted the spot next to him. Corbyn sat down beside Jonah and took a deep breath.

"I uh. I'm leaving the band," Corbyn said with his head down.

"What! Why?" Zach asked.

"You guys are going to hate me," Corbyn said as tears ran down his face.

"We could never hate you Corbs," Jack soothed, the other boys nodded in agreement.

"M-my parents are getting divorced," Corbyn said, breaking down into sobs. Jonah pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back.

"Why would we hate you for that bean?" Jonah asked softly.

"I-it's all my fault," Corbyn sobbed.

"It's not your fault they're getting a divorce bean. They're just not happy together. It's never your fault," Jonah said gently.

Corbyn just continued to sob into Jonah, Jack came over and sat next to Corbyn.

"I know what you're going through Bean, my parents got divorced when I was young too. But you need to know that it's not the end of the world, and it isn't your fault. It's completely their decision," Jack said and rubbed Corbyn's back. Corbyn nodded but stayed cuddled into Jonah.

"But what does this have to do with leaving this band?" Daniel asked sadly.

"I thought you guys would hate me so I wanted to leave before you guys left me yourselves," Corbyn admitted.

"We would never hate you Corby," Zach said with a smile. Corbyn nodded and smiled slightly.

"So does this mean you're not leaving the band?" Jonah asked. Corbyn nodded with a smile and they all tackled him into a group hug.

When they pulled away Corbyn still clung to Jonah, he felt safest there. 

"I'm going back upstairs," Corbyn said and pulled away from Jonah.

"Do you want me to come?" Jonah asked, knowing that Corbyn was still upset about the situation. Corbyn nodded shyly and his cheeks heated up. Jonah nodded with a smile then stood up and followed Corbyn upstairs.

They laid down in Corbyn's bed and Corbyn cuddled into Jonah. Jonah gently played with Corbyn's hair and held him closer. "Go to sleep Corbs," Jonah whispered. Corbyn nodded then fell asleep in Jonah's arms.

*a few weeks later*

Corbyn's parents officially divorced about 4 days ago. And ever since that day, Corbyn hasn't left his room. Everyday Jonah would go up to his room and feed him and try to get him to shower, but he would always refuse.

Once again, Jonah walked into Corbyn's room with dinner.

"Hey bean," Jonah said softly, sitting on the bed next to Corbyn, who was laying down. "Can you sit up to eat please?"

Corbyn nodded then slowly sat up. He placed his back against the head board and started eating from the plate of food. "You need to shower today Corbs."

"I don't want to," Corbyn mumbled, still looking down.

"I don't care, I can't just let you stay in bed and suffer like this," Jonah said.

"Yes you can. I don't see why you care so much."

"Because I love you Corbyn. I hate seeing you suffer like this, I'm trying to help you get better," Jonah said, his eyes glossing from tears. Corbyn looked up in shock.

"Y-You love me?" Corbyn asked. Jonah nodded his head. "I love you too Jobear."

Jonah smiled then quickly connected their lips. Corbyn smiled and wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck. Jonah pulled Corbyn's waist closer then gently rubbed the skin underneath his shirt.

They slowly pulled away and Jonah placed a kiss on Corbyn's forehead.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked quietly.

"Of course," Corbyn replied. Jonah gently pecked Corbyn's lips.

"Let's go get you showered," Jonah said. Corbyn nodded.

Let's just say that both boys couldn't be happier.

A/N I hope you liked this one💛