Fake sick - Zonah

Ship: Zonah
Famous or nah: Nah

Zach's POV

Recently Jonah has been distant, he's been coming home later than usual and he's always gone before I'm even awake, I barely even see him anymore. I love him with my whole heart but I want to be able to see him more. I decided to make up a lie so we could spend the day together. I got out my phone and texted him.

Me: I don't feel good, can you come home?
Jonah Bear🐻: I'll be home soon baby❤️
Me: Ok I love you❤️
Jonah Bear🐻: I love you too

I put down my phone and waited for Jonah to come home.

Eventually I heard the door open and soon after Jonah walked into our bedroom. He had an extra sweatshirt, medicine, chocolate, and some movies.

"Oh baby, you didn't have to do all of this," I said with a smile.

"Of course I did, my little baby needs it," he said then gave me a quick kiss. Jonah helped me put his sweatshirt on and he put the extra one on, I put the chocolates at the end of the bed and Jonah gave me a weird look.

"I'm not in the mood for chocolate," I told him.

"Ok," he replied with a smile. He put a movie on then I cuddled into the sweatshirt that I had on, it smelled just like Jonah and I loved it. Jonah held me tightly in his arms and I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

When I woke up Jonah was also now asleep. I hovered above him and gently placed a kiss onto his lips. His eyes flickered open and he smiled at me. "Hi baby, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Not much better," I answered. I felt bad because I knew this was all a lie, I felt completely fine, but I was glad that I could spend some time with him. Jonah placed me on the bed gently and smiled.

"I'll check your temperature," he said gently. I nodded as he walked off to the bathroom. He came back with a thermometer and placed it in my mouth. When he took it out he looked at it confused. "You're completely fine," he said confused.

"Those aren't always right Jo," I said with a bit of hope.

"Zach, are you actually sick?" Jonah asked calmly.

"Yes," I answered.

"Zach."

"Ok fine, I'm not sick," I said with a sigh.

"Why would you fake being sick?" Jonah asked with a caring voice.

"You've just been so busy lately and we have barely seen each other, I just missed having time to spend with you so I thought that if I faked being sick then you would take care of me and we could spend some time together," I said with tears filling my eyes. Jonah smiled and pushed back some of my hair.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make sure we can spend some more time together," he said. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight. He gently kissed my cheek and pulled away from the hug. "I'm so sorry baby, work has been super crazy and I didn't realize that I was hurting you, I'm sorry," he said with tears in his eyes. I gently placed a kiss on his lips and smiled.

"It's ok baby, I love you," I said gently.

"I love you too Zach."