Camping - Donah

Ship: Donah
Famous or nah: Famous

Daniel's POV

I sat down on a log beside Jonah and leaned my head against his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I looked out into the lake and smiled.

"I'm glad we could get away for the weekend," I mumbled.

"Me too, get away from the fans, the boys, the fame, everything," he replied quietly. I looked over at the tent and smiled again.

"I love you Jo."

"I love you too baby," he replied. "Want to go swimming?"

I quickly stood up and nodded. We went into the tent and changed into our bathing suits.

We walked to the dock and Jonah ran then jumped off. I giggled as his splash hit me. "Come in love, it's nice and warm!" he called to me. I ran then jumped into the warm water with a splash. I giggled as I reached the surface again.

I swam over to Jonah and he leaned in to kiss me but I splashed him in the face. He looked at me with his mouth open then a smirk rose to his face. "Oh you're on."

He splashed me back and I tried to swim away but he caught up to me and pulled me into him. I giggled and tried to get away but he was too strong. I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist when I realized that he could touch the bottom. He pulled me in and gently kissed my lips. I smiled which caused him to smile.

I held him tighter and he held me tighter as well.

I pulled away slowly and smiled at him.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you so much more," he argued. I smiled then kissed him again.

We pulled away and smiled.

"I'm cold," I whimpered.

"Ok, we can start a fire, and we can make s'mores, hows that?" he asked.

"Perfect," I answered. We swam back to shore and got out of the lake. We dried off with a towel then changed into jogging pants and t-shirts. I put on one of Jonah's hoodies then he started a campfire.

I grabbed the s'more stuff and sat down beside Jonah. I hugged him tightly and he gently kissed my forehead.

I put a marshmallow on a stick and started toasting it over the fire.

When it was done I put it on chocolate and graham crackers. I gave it to Jonah then made another one for myself.

We both laughed as we saw the marshmallow all over each other's face. I kissed him quickly then started eating my s'more again.

When we finished eating Jonah grabbed his guitar and started singing.

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Oh please don't take my sunshine away," he sung gently. He sang it again and I smiled as he gently sang and strummed the guitar.

When he finished he put the guitar down and helped me stand up. I looked at him confused but he just smiled at me. He went down onto one knee and pulled out a small box. I covered my mouth with one hand and Jonah held the other. Happy tears streamed down my face like waterfalls. "Daniel, I never knew what love was until I met you, as cheesy as it sounds. I love you so much Daniel, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he paused and opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Daniel James Seavey, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I said through my sobs. Jonah slipped the ring onto my ring finger then stood up and pulled me close. He connected our lips softly and pulled me closer to him by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

We eventually pulled away and we put our foreheads together.

"I can't wait to spend my life with you," he whispered.

"Me either."