Phone - Jorbyn

Third person

Today was a free day for the five guys in Why Don't We. Jack and Zach were inside cuddling and playing Fortnite in the living room, Daniel's inside drinking apple juice and cutting watermelon, and Corbyn and Jonah are sitting at the side of the pool, dipping their feet in and enjoying the sight.

Corbyn smirked as an idea popped into his head. He put an arm behind Jonah and shoved him into the pool.

Jonah came onto the surface and Corbyn was laughing.

"Corbyn! My phone!" Jonah shouted. Corbyn stopped laughing as Jonah tried to turn on his phone, failing terribly. Jonah stomped out of the pool and tried to turn on his phone again.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize," Corbyn said quietly.

"Go away! I never want to see you again!" Jonah shouted at the younger boy. Corbyn nodded sadly and tears fell onto his cheeks harshly as he walked inside.

"Corbyn, what's wrong?" Daniel asked as he pulled the faux blond into a hug.

"J-Jonah's mad at m-me," Corbyn sobbed into Daniel's shoulder.

"Why is he mad at you bean?" Daniel asked sweetly while playing with his hair.

"I pushed him i-into the p-pool and he had his phone in his p-pocket. I didn't know, I feel terrible," Corbyn sobbed.

"Shh Corbyn, he'll get over it, come have a bath," Daniel said gently, pulling away from the hug.

Daniel brought Corbyn upstairs and got a bath ready.

Corbyn thanked Daniel as he left the bathroom then got into the bathtub.

*after the bath*

  Corbyn quickly changed into pyjama bottoms and no shirt, and dried his hair before walking into his bedroom. He looked to see Jonah sitting on his bed.

"Oh uh, h-hey Jo," Corbyn said quietly. Jonah stood up and walked over to Corbyn.

"I'm so sorry for shouting at you,
I know you hate shouting and arguing. I was just mad about my phone and anger took over me, I'm sorry bean," Jonah said quietly. Corbyn hugged him tightly and put his head into his neck.

"I forgive you Jo, I'm sorry about your phone," Corbyn mumbled.

"It's ok, I can just get a new one," Jonah said gently. They pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other.

Jonah looked into Corbyn's eyes and gently caressed his cheek.

He slowly brought his face down until their lips were connected, they both smiled as Jonah pulled Corbyn's waist closer.

Corbyn wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck with a smile.

They slowly pulled away with a smile and Jonah put their foreheads together.

"Will you be mine Corbyn?" Jonah asked sweetly.

"Of course."

Jonah smiled then pulled his lover back into a loving kiss.

A/N this wasn't requested but I thought it was cute😊