Worried - Zorbyn

Ship: Zorbyn
Famous or nah: Famous

A/N they're older than 17 & 20 in this, maybe 23 & 26

Zach's POV

"Have you seen Corbyn?" I asked Jonah.

"I'm not sure," he answered.

"Ok, thanks," I replied. I was worried about my boyfriend, I haven't seen him around for the past hour. Right now we're in limelight and it's going to be over in about half an hour.

I paced around the room, desperately trying to find Corbyn, that's when I ran into a fan.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I said quickly.

"It's ok, you look worried, are you ok?"

"I'm just trying to find Corbyn," I explained.

"If I find him I'll let you know," she said with a sweet smile.

"Thank you so much," I said then continued walking around.

After about 10 minutes I wasn't successful finding him so I called him. He didn't answer. I hung up and sighed then rubbed my face with my hands.

"Bro, you ok?" Daniel asked.

"I haven't seen Corbyn in an hour, I'm worried about him," I said quickly.

"Corbyn's a smart man, he'll be fine," Daniel said then patted my shoulder. I nodded and took a deep breath, attempting to calm myself. It didn't work too well.

*after limelight*

All of the fans left and now we were grabbing our things.

"Ready to go guys?" Jonah asked everyone. Everyone but me nodded their heads. "Zach?"

"I'm worried about Corbyn. We still haven't found him, what if he was kidnapped or murdered or something?" I asked panicked. Just the thought of Corbyn being hurt made me sad.

"He's fine, he's probably at the bus already waiting for our slow asses to get there," Jack explained. I nodded then we left the venue. We walked out to the bus and I stayed outside to wait for Corbyn, the rest of the boys went inside.

I crossed my arms in attempt to keep myself warm in the cold snow but I was failing terribly. I looked around frantically for the familiar blonde boy to come back.

"Zach come inside, you'll freeze out here," Jonah told me.

"I'm not coming in until I have Corbyn in my arms, until he's safe," I argued.

"Zach, at least come in to get a jacket, you look cold."

"I'm fine," I hissed. Jonah came outside and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down," I shouted as I punched his back.

When we were inside of the bus he put me down and I saw Corbyn in a suit surrounded in rose pedals. I started crying as I ran to him and jumped into his arms. "I was so worried about you," I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I'm ok, I'm here now baby boy," he said and kissed my cheek. He put me back on the ground and kissed away my tears.

"What's all of this?" I asked as I looked around at he scene. The lights were dim and apple cinnamon, my favourite, candles were lit, rose pedals were everywhere.

Corbyn looked at me with a smile then went down onto one knee, he grabbed onto my hand as I started crying.

"Since the day I met you you've never failed to put a smile on my face, no matter how down or upset I was, you were always there by my side. You are my happiness daily and I couldn't be more proud to call you my boyfriend. But I was hoping to change that to husband," Corbyn paused and pulled out a ring from his pocket. "Zachary Dean Herron, will you marry me?"

I was sobbing so hard at this point so I just nodded, I gave him my left hand and he slipped the ring onto my finger easily. He stood up and quickly connected our lips.

I heard the other boys cheering at us and I smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled away I hugged him tightly.

"I love you to the moon and back," I begun.

"To infinity and beyond," Corbyn continued.

"Until the sun explodes."

"And the stars burn out."

"Forever," we said in sync. The boys awed at our I love you ritual and I hugged Corbyn tighter.

"I love you so much," I said into his chest.

"I love you too baby."

We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at my fiancé in awe. I'm getting married to the love of my life.