Sick - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Nah

Zach's POV

I woke up with a really bad pain in my stomach and I felt like I was about to throw up, I ran to the bathroom down the hall and threw up into the toilet. I heard the door open and I saw my boyfriend, Jack, walk in, he ran to my side and rubbed my back gently.

When I finished throwing up I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth, I quickly brushed my teeth then Jack walked me back to my bedroom. I laid down and Jack laid down beside me.

"Let me check your temperature," he said quietly. I nodded then he left to get the thermometer.

Jack came back shortly after with a thermometer in his hand and he sat down beside me. "Open up," he instructed. I opened my mouth and he put the thermometer under my tongue. After a few seconds he took it out and shook his head. "Just over 100" he said. I laid back down and Jack put the thermometer on the bedside table, I checked the clock and it said 5:00am. Jack put a garbage can beside my side of the bed so if I had to throw up I could use that, then he laid down next to me. I shivered and pulled the blankets around me tightly.

"I'm cold," I said, barely a whisper.

"Come here," Jack said and opened his arms. I cuddled my head into his chest and his body heat warmed me up instantly. I relaxed my body and I fell asleep.

*7:00am*

I woke up having to puke again and before I knew it I was throwing up into the garbage can, Jack instantly woke up and sat up next to me and rubbed my back.

When I finished throwing up I wiped my mouth with a Kleenex then laid down again. Jack emptied and washed the garbage can then came back to my bedroom.

"Try to fall back asleep," he said quietly.

"Ok," I replied. Jack gently kissed my forehead then I closed my eyes again.

After about half an hour I couldn't fall back asleep so I opened my eyes again and Jack was still beside me.

"Why are you up?" he asked.

"I can't sleep," I answered. "Why are you up?"

"I wanted to be awake in case if you needed anything," he replied with a sweet smile.

"You need your sleep," I said quietly then brushed his cheek with my fingers.

"I'm not going to sleep until you're asleep," he said.

"Ok," I said quietly. I cuddled into Jack and laid my head on his chest, he played with my short soft hair and I slowly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up with Jack awake next to me.

"Good morning babes," Jack said then kissed my forehead.

"Morning," I replied with a stretch.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked. I shook my head. "Ok, do you want breakfast, I already had mine."

"I'm ok, thank you," I said with a small smile.

"Netflix and cuddles?" Jack asked.

"Of course," I replied. Jack put on my favourite movie, The Darkest Minds, then cuddled back into me. I laid my head on his chest and watched the movie in his arms, then I fell asleep.

*a few hours later*

I woke up still in the same position, Jack was awake and he smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked quietly.

"Not any better," I replied.

"Oh no bubs," Jack said quietly then kissed my forehead. "I don't want you to be sick."

"Me either," I said with a sigh. Jack rubbed my back slowly and I smiled. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Your welcome, when you're better we're going on a date to make up for you being sick," Jack told me.

"But it's not your fault that I'm sick," I replied.

"I know, but being sick isn't fun so I want you to have fun when you're all better," he said with a smile.

"That sounds great."

A/N this kinda flopped...