Sick - all

Third person

Third person

Zach woke up and instantly ran to the bathroom, throwing up everything that he ate the previous day.

He leaned against a wall, taking a few deep breaths before dragging himself back to bed.

*1:00pm*

Zach woke up and slowly made his way downstairs, still feeling sick.

"Well good morning sunshine," Daniel giggled and kissed the younger boy's head.

"Morning," Zach replied. Daniel gently pecked Zach's lips with a smile. Zach smiled back then sat down on the couch, greeted by Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack.

All three boys gently kissed Zach's forehead and smiled.

"You ok baby? You look really flushed," Jack said, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Zach replied, faking the smile on his face.

"Ok," Jack said with a smile.

Zach leaned back on the couch, gently placing his head on Corbyn's shoulder as he watched Corbyn scroll through Instagram.

*a few days later*

Zach has still been sick, he barely had enough energy to write or sing, and he threw up every time he ate. He tried to brush it off but his four boyfriends noticed his unusual behaviour.

Zach ran to his bathroom, once again throwing up.

The door opened and Jack walked in, quickly running to the small boy's side, rubbing his back gently.

"Let it out Zachy, you'll feel better soon," Jack soothed. Tears started falling down Zach's face as he leaned back, exhausted. Jack quickly flushed the toilet and wiped Zach's mouth with a tissue.

Zach leaned against Jack, Jack gently played with his hair to calm him. "How long has this been going on love?" Jack asked gently.

"A couple days," Zach answered.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? We could've helped you," Jack asked.

"I don't want anyone's help, I'll be fine on my own. It's just a stomach bug."

"Ok, but let's get you to bed," Jack said and kissed Zach's forehead. Jack helped Zach stand up then he lead him to bed.

Zach laid down and Jack covered him up with the blankets, quickly kissing his head once more before leaving the room.

Zach smiled then fell asleep.

*the next day*

Zach woke up, not feeling any better, in fact he felt worse than before.

He tried to sit up but he got dizzy and laid back down.

"Hey Siri, call Jobear," Zach mumbled out.

"Call 'Jobear'?" Siri asked.

"Yes," Zach groaned. He heard the ringing quickly come to an end and Jonah's voice came over the line.

"Hi Zay," Jonah welcomed.

"Can you come to my room?" Zach asked weakly.

"Of course, I'll be there soon," Jonah said then hung up.

Soon after, Zach's door opened and Jonah walked in. He sat next to Zach and gently caressed his face. "Oh love, you're so pale," Jonah said gently.

"I don't feel good Jonah. I need help," Zach said as a few tears slid down his face. As much as he hated to admit it, he needed help more than anything right now.

"Ok baby, tell me what's wrong."

"I've been throwing up for days, my head and tummy hurt, my nose is stuffy, and I feel like poop," Zach cried out.

"Shh love, I'll go get you medicine, stay here," Jonah said and kissed Zach's cheeks.

Jonah walked into the bathroom and quickly got what he needed then walked back out to Zach.

He handed Zach the pills and a glass of water. "Take these Z, they'll make you feel better," Jonah instructed. Zach nodded then took all of the pills one by one.

When he was done he smiled at Jonah.

"Thank you," Zach whimpered.

"You're welcome. I'll go make soup and get the other beautiful boyfriends of ours," Jonah said, causing Zach to giggle.

*20 minutes later*

Jonah walked back into the room, Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel following him.

Jonah sat next to Zach and helped him sit up. Jonah started feeding Zach the soup as the other three boys got cuddled up with Zach under the blanket.

When Jonah finished feeding Zach he cuddled up with his boyfriends under the sheets.

All of them smiled before slowly falling asleep.

A/N hope this was ok❤️