Pregnant? - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 everything will be ok

Third person

Jonah has been suspecting pregnancy for a few weeks, but how can that happen? He's a boy.

He decided to call his mom to see what's up.

"Hi Jonah!" Carrie exclaimed happily over the phone.

"Hi mom," Jonah replied.

"Is something wrong?"

"I actually want to ask you about something," Jonah said nervously.

"What about honey?"

"I-I think I'm pregnant," Jonah stuttered.

"Have you had any symptoms?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, morning sickness, cravings, sensitive to smell, using the bathroom a lot," Jonah explained.

"Ok, you go buy a test ok? And call me when you're done, just remember that I'll love and support you no matter what," Carrie explained.

"Thank you mom," Jonah said softly.

"You're welcome Jonah."

Jonah hung up the phone then quietly walked downstairs, he tried to sneak out but Corbyn caught him.

"Where are you going love?" Corbyn asked and kissed Jonah gently.

"Just to the store, I'll be right back," Jonah explained.

*after the store*

Jonah secretly walked back into the house and ran upstairs to his bedroom. He went into the bathroom and took out a test.

*5 minutes later*

His phone alarm went off so he checked the test, there he saw two small lines. He's pregnant.

He broke down into sobs, Corbyn's going to hate him.

Jonah pulled out his phone and called his mom.

"Jonah! What's wrong?" Carrie asked softly.

"I'm p-pregnant," Jonah sobbed.

"Shh Jonah, it's ok. You'll be ok alright? Calm down then go tell Corbyn, he deserves to know," Carrie explained.

"Ok, I love you mom," Jonah said.

"I love you too my sweet boy."

Carrie hung up the phone and Jonah took a few deep breaths before going downstairs to tell Corbyn.

"Hey Corbs, can I talk to you for a second?" Jonah asked nervously. Corbyn nodded from the couch then brought Jonah into the kitchen. Corbyn gently held Jonah's hands in his and kissed his forehead.

"What's up Jobear?" Corbyn asked gently.

"I have something to tell you," Jonah said, stating to fidget with Corbyn's hands.

"Go ahead love, you can always tell me anything," Corbyn said softly. Jonah nodded.

"I'm uh, I'm pregnant," Jonah said. He looked down immediately, scared of Corbyn's reply. Corbyn lifted his head up and pecked his lips with a smile.

"That's amazing love!" Corbyn said happily. "Why are you sad?"

"I just, how are we going to do this Corbs? We're constantly traveling," Jonah said sadly. Corbyn frowned and kissed Jonah's forehead.

"We'll make it work, I promise," Corbyn said gently. "I love you Jonah."

"I love you too Bean."

A/N hey angels! I'm going to WE Day tomorrow so I probably won't post, I hope today's posts make up for it
Have a good rest of your day ❤️