Hurt - Zonah

Zach's POV

"What the fuck Zach?" Jonah shouted. I looked up at him, afraid of his shouting.

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

"What's this?" he asked. He showed me a photo of me on my friend's back in downtown LA. "Who is that?"

I always knew Jonah was the jealous type, but I thought he trusted me.

"My friend, Nathan," I answered.

"Why were you with him?" he shouted again. A few tears grew in my eyes, I always hated shouting.

"I was just hanging out with him, we're just friends," I whispered.

"Yeah, bullshit you're just friends," he said then went to the second photo. The second photo was a photo of us hugging.

"Am I not aloud to hug my friends?" I shouted back, finally standing up for myself. I got off of the couch and stood up, facing Jonah. "We're just friends ok? I don't know what the hell you think we were doing."

"Explain these fucking photos Zach," Jonah shouted.

"I'm so fucking done with you being so jealous all the time! I can't even hang out with a girl without you getting jealous. God I can barely hang around Corbyn, Daniel, or Jack. Why are you so over protective? I'm not a fucking child Jonah," I shouted. His face grew angrier.

I soon felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I held it in my hand as I realized that Jonah just slapped me. I looked at him in shock, his face immediately softened.

I shook my head and stormed upstairs and into our bedroom. I slammed the door on my way in.

I laid down on our bed and sobbed into a pillow. I can't believe he would actually do that.

I cried for a while longer before I heard a knock.

"Baby?" Jonah said gently.

"Go away," I shouted while crying.

"Please Zach, let us talk," he pleaded.

"No!" I shouted again. I heard the door open gently and Jonah walked in. I sat up and faced the outside of the bed so I didn't have to look at him. He sat down on the bed, making the room awkward.

"Zach, please look at me," Jonah said gently. I stayed silent and didn't move. "Baby, please. I'm sorry." I felt him gently touch my shoulder. I quickly stood up to remove his hand. I turned around to look at him.

"Don't touch me," I said quietly. I was now afraid of him.

"Zach, please," Jonah whispered. I shook my head then ran out the door.

I ran downstairs and sat on a couch, I wrapped a blanket around me and sobbed.

I was sobbing on the couch for about 15 minutes before I saw Jonah come down the stairs. I looked at him angrily then laid down on the couch.

Jonah walked over to the couch and sat down at the end of my legs.

"The reason I'm so over-protective all the time is because you're actually my first relationship where I haven't been cheated on. I love you so damn much Zach, thinking of life without you is unbearable. I can't imagine waking up without you cuddled into my side, I can't imagine not having late night talks with you for no reason. I think I'd go crazy without you, and I'm just so scared to lose you that I always seem to think that I need to protect you. I'm sorry," Jonah said gently. I sat up next to him and gently cuddled into his side. He wrapped an arm around me and held me close to him. "I'm so sorry for hitting you, my anger got the best of me. I'm sorry love."

"I forgive you Jobear," I whispered. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me just as tight back. I smiled as he gently kissed the top of my head.

We pulled away from the hug and he pecked my lips gently.

"I love you so much Zach," he whispered.

"I love you too Jo."