Distraction - Jarbyn

🌈🧸 you deserve to be happy, make the most of every day

Third person

Corbyn walked into Jack, his boyfriend's, house and smiled at Kristin.

"Hey Corbyn! Jack's just in his room," Kristin explained.

"Thank you Mrs. Stanford," Corbyn said before walking upstairs. He walked into his boyfriend's bedroom and saw him playing Fortnite.

"Hi babe," Corbyn said and kissed Jack's cheek.

"Hey," Jack replied. Jack quickly sent Corbyn a quick smile before turning back to his game. "Let me just finish this game, ok?"

"Sounds good," Corbyn agreed.

Corbyn laid down on Jack's bed as he waited for the boy to finish his Fortnite game.

••

It was about 45 minutes later and Jack still wasn't done, in fact he'd already played an extra 3 games.

"Babyyyy," Corbyn whined. "Are you ever going to be done?"

"Just this game love," Jack said.

"You said that three games ago," Corbyn complained. Jack just sighed then went back to Fortnite.

Corbyn finally was fed up, he walked over to Jack's tv and unplugged it, making the game shut off. He walked over to Jack and took his headset and controller, setting both on the bed. He straddled Jack's lap and cuddled his head into the smaller boy's neck. "Give me attention," Corbyn said. Jack giggled at his boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

"Ok, cuddles?" Jack asked. Corbyn nodded. Jack picked Corbyn up and brought him over to the bed. They both laid down next to each other and Corbyn laid his head on Jack's chest. Jack held Corbyn in his arms comfortably.

"I love you Jacky," Corbyn mumbled.

"I love you too baby boy," Jack replied, gently kissing Corbyn's head. Both boys smiled before falling asleep in their lover's arms.