Bad day - Donah

🌈🧸 you're such an amazing person and such a sweetheart that you do not deserve to be sad, so please be happy, you'll be making me happy if you do that, I love you

Third person

Jonah got back from his long day at work, and his husband, Daniel, instantly walked over to him to greet him.

"Hi baby boy," Daniel said and pecked Jonah's lips.

"Hi," Jonah replied with a small yawn.

"I made dinner," Daniel mentioned quietly. "Want to eat then go to bed?"

"That sounds nice," Jonah said with a lazy smile.

"Ok, come on love," Daniel welcomed. Jonah followed Daniel to the dinner table and sat down next to him. Jonah laid his head on Daniel's shoulder as he began to eat his food. "Rough day?" Daniel asked quietly. Jonah just nodded his head as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I got to work late and my boss got really mad, now he's making me work two extra hours tomorrow," Jonah said, now starting to cry. Daniel sighed and hugged the boy tighter.

"Shh love, it's ok," Daniel said softly. Jonah just continued to sob. "We'll finish dinner then we'll go cuddle ok?"

Jonah nodded sadly. Daniel smiled and kissed the top of Jonah's head.

••

When the couple finished dinner Daniel took Jonah's plate and put it in the sink.

"You go upstairs and get into bed, I'll be up in a few minutes," Daniel explained. Jonah nodded then slowly made his way up the stairs.

Daniel quickly loaded the dishwasher and put away left overs before walking upstairs.

He walked into the bedroom and saw Jonah curled up under the blankets. Daniel quickly changed into pyjamas then laid down beside Jonah, holding his beautiful husband in his arms. Jonah laid his head on Daniel's chest and smiled from the warmth it provided.

"Thank you Dani, I love you," Jonah mumbled. Daniel smiled and kissed Jonah's forehead.

"I love you too Jobear."

Both boys smiled as they fell into a blissful sleep.

A/N it felt weird making Dani the dom :/