Run away - Jarbyn

Jack's parents are going to be Darrin and Kristin in this (I know that Darrin is his step dad but it's just easier to write) also, Jack's an only child

🌈🧸 I believe in you

Third person

Today was the day, the day that Jack was finally going to tell his parents that he's pregnant.

He's pregnant with his boyfriend, Corbyn's, baby, but his parents already hate him for being gay.

"Mom, dad, I need to talk to you guys," Jack said nervously. Kristin and Darrin sat down with Jack at the kitchen table and looked at Jack hopefully. The best case scenario is that he broke up with Corbyn.

"What is it Jack?" Kristin asked, a cold tone in her voice.

Jack looked down nervously and fidgeted with his hands.

"You know how I have a boyfriend?" Jack asked nervously. His parents' faces immediately lost all emotion when Jack looked up at them.

"What about it?" Darrin asked.

"I uh," Jack hesitated. "I'm, I'm pregnant."

He looked down at his lap, too afraid of their reactions.

"You're kidding right?" Kristin scoffed. Jack shook his head gently. "I can't fucking believe you Jack! First of all you go and get a boyfriend, then you get pregnant! I hope you don't expect us to help with the baby, we're not doing anything."

"I understand," Jack said, slightly ashamed of himself.

"You can live here until the baby comes, but after that we want nothing to do with you," Darrin said strictly. Jack nodded then ran upstairs with tears in his eyes.

He slammed his door then laid down on his bed sobbing. He FaceTimed Corbyn and he answered immediately.

"Why are you crying buttercup?" Corbyn asked softly.

"They h-hate me! They're letting me stay until the baby's born then they're kicking me out," Jack sobbed.

"Oh baby," Corbyn sighed. "My parents weren't too happy either, they basically said the same thing as your parents."

"What are we supposed to do?" Jack sobbed.

"Ok, we need to make sure that you are in a stable home with enough food while you're pregnant, and after the baby comes we can run away together," Corbyn said softly.