Chapter 87 (Killing the Hungry long Boi)

Start from the beginning

He didn't receive any damage but he still went flying back. 

he was knocked down but he looked up at the Giant Worm aiming to eat him up in one big gulp.

He tried to roll out of the way but I shot the Worm's face, it's target changed from Terra to me and then it tried to eat me.

I rolled out of harm's way as the EOW went tunneling diagonally instead of straight down.

Terra had stood up at some point and came towards me.

[Seriously, How in the hell are we supposed to beat it? These weapons aren't gonna cut it.] (Terra)

[What do you mean? We're totally suited to beat him tho?] (Me)

[Yea But what I meant was a Plan! There's no Arena! We're severely lacking in mobility while the whole Earth is its playground.] (Terra)

[We don't really need to move around a lot in the first place.] (Me)

[What?] (Terra)

Wait, We don't need to move but, if we can stop the EOW then...

Hmmm, and I can't use my doppelganger skill because he's distracting everyone else.

The EOW came out of the ground from far away but instead of flying up and diving down, it only came outside slightly, started ravaging the ground as it charged straight towards us. using the ground as a foothold while looking like a Steam train going full speed.

[You wanted a plan right?] (Me)

[Better now than never.] (Terra)

[You're the Hero of strength, right? play chicken with 'em but you have to pin it down.] (Me)

[Wut?] (Terra)

{Author Note: And it was at that moment that Terra started to question all his life choices.}

Every second the worm was coming closer ravaging everything nearby.

[Just Try to hold it down I Actually have a plan.] (Me)

[THAT'S F****** IMPOSSIBLE!!!] (Terra)

[This Ain't No Game! This is Real life So No Bullsh*t Glitch Will Happen, Trust Me!] (Me)

[IF I F*** UP THEN IM GONNA F*** YOUR ASS!!!] (Terra)

[Don't you mean f*** your ass up?] (Me)

[NO! IMMA F*** YOUR ASS!!!] (Terra)

.......I put Pain immunity and Mana Shield bubble on him just in case.

Terra un-equipped his Ball O' hurt and stood tall. He drilled his feet in the ground for stability.

Now, who would win? I literal Giant beast that eats planets for breakfast or a dude that has 99 Str stat?

{Author Note: Shoutout to dusty Dodongo}

Well if You would've played a car game and hit a tree while going 320 Km/H. The answer becomes quite simple.

Terra Flippen catches the teeth's of the EOW and the force makes him slide back But He held the God Dam EOW IN PLACE!

A SMALL STEP FOR MAN YET A GIANT STEP FOR MY BUDDY IN WORLD DOMINATION!!!

{Author Note: Wut.}

.....What and why in the hell am I thinking right now?

[HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF MACKERAL I DID IT!] (Terra)

[And It's All because of the power of Friendship!] (Me)

[SHUT UP AND EXECUTE YOUR PLAN ALREADY CUZ THIS IS REALLY HARD!!!] (Terra)