Parker Sides

Not my creation, but it gives a good explanation of what this is in song form.

Spoilers for Intrusive Thoughts and before.
***

Peter was just making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. That wasn't what was interesting, no, that part was reserved for the light that came from inside the Crofter's jelly jar.

When the light cleared, Peter was in a whole other room, still holding the jelly jar. It was a living room, one that Peter had never seen before.

A teenage boy rose up from right beside the stairs, right in a hallway, the front door glowing in that boy's background. The boy wore a dark blue shirt with a tie, along with a pair of glasses. The boy studied Peter for a moment before saying, "That's not Thomas."

"Uh... Nope, I'm Peter Parker," Our protagonist said watching the boy as another one rose up from the end of the staircase, coming from no where. This one looked exactly like the other one but with eye shadow, a black with purple patches jacket, and no glasses.

"Where's Thomas?" That boy said, his fists clenching as he narrowed his eyes at Peter, very uncharacteristicly. Of course, another boy popped up, with the same exact looks as the first two. This one wore a cardigan with a light blue shirt and glasses.

"Now, now, Virgil, we shouldn't get so angry. We don't know that Peter here did anything, okay, kiddo?" The boy at the window said to the one at the end of the staircase, who just sighed.

"Are you guys triplets?" Peter asked, confused at what was going on and why he was stuck in a small area in front of the black couch in front of a kitchen area.

"If anything, quadruplets," yet another one that looked the exact same except in a white prince costume with a red sash said popping up from in front of the TV. "Now, why is Peter Parker here, Logan?"

"I actually don't know. There is no logical explanation or reason for this," Logan shrugged in defeat, sitting back as he realized he didn't have an answer. The two that weren't named yet looked taken aback by this confession.

"Can I ask who you all are?" Peter said not sure why that was such a bad thing to happen. It didn't seem important to Peter, but maybe Logan was known for his answers to problems?

"We are the humanoid manifestations of the abstract idea of Thomas Sanders. I am Logan, the representation of logic and memory," Logan said pointing towards himself. "This is Virgil, the representation of anxiety and caution," Logan said pointing to the purple one. "This is Roman the representation of creativity, hopes, and dream," Logan said pointing towards the prince. Then he pointed towards the cardigan guy. "That is Patton, the representation of morality and kindness."

"This is super freaky... what do you do?" Peter asked, confused on why someone would need to have these representations of such abstract ideas. 

"We tackle different problems that Thomas may face in his daily life. We also must deal with the dark sides which are the representation of the bad emotions Thomas may have. We have only seen Deceit and the Duke as of right now," Logan explained sharing a knowing look with Virgil at the mention of dark sides. (Paranoia people!!)

"That's interesting," Peter said, before opening his Crofter's jelly jar again, hoping that this Thomas guy had bread and peanut butter stashed away somewhere in his kitchen or maybe pantry area. The jar just kept glowing though, forcing Peter back into his reality.

"Did you just- but you weren't-  how is... what?" Clint said dropping his cup on the ground after seeing Peter just appear out of thin air, not a common sight to Clint.

Peter just shrugged, going back to fixing his sandwich. "I go through way to many portals."