Peter meets Oliver!

"Do you have superpowers? Why'd you become a hero? Do you love someone? Do you have friends? How do you know Barry and Kara? Am I talking to much?" Peter rambled on. It had been an half hour and Oliver was annoyed. Now Oliver would shoot anyone who came close to the kid, but Oliver was getting annoyed with the kid's constant rambling.

Oliver pulled back on the arrow, drowning out the kid as Peter became fascinated. Oliver focused on the target, letting all the pain in his life fade away into nothingness. Oliver let the arrow go, hearing a satisfying thud as the metal tip hit the wooden target.

"That's so awesome!! Can I try it with my web shooters?" Peter said standing up from the small wall that was built to separate all the archery targets.

Before Oliver could say anything, Peter was standing up and shot a web. Peter yanked the web back, giving the arrow to Oliver. The man then started giving Peter tips shooting. Oliver noticed that Peter was a determined boy when he wanted to be.

"Let's go, kiddo," Oliver said actually using a nickname. He hadn't smiled yet, but it was just a matter of time when you were hanging out with the sunshine ball named Peter Parker.

"In my world, we have the hero Hawkeye. His other name is Clint, and he never misses. Except with me because I have a spidey sense. That allows me to know when danger is coming before the danger actually comes. It's very handy when I'm fighting crime as Spider-Man," Peter started again as they walked back to the country house Oliver was staying in at the moment. The man was forced to take a vacation, so Oliver came to this little home. What Oliver didn't expect was for a portal to bring him a brown eyed, brown hair teenager with too much energy.

Kara and Barry had told the archer about their encounters with Spider-Man or Peter Parker. Oliver wasn't sure if he would meet the ball of energy Kara swore would make him smile, but it seems luck was in his favor.

Inside the house, Oliver and Peter were making dinner, spaghetti, while Peter talked about the Earth Marvel. Oliver found himself interested in the realm Peter spoke of, but Oliver liked his Earth more.

The two ate food while Oliver talked about his Earth. Peter listened fascinated by every word, making Oliver slightly uncomfortable. But a part of Oliver liked having the kid around. He was so full of youth and innocence. But it wasn't like he didn't know pain, because Kara told them about what she had learned in terms of his uncle's death. Oliver realised that the kid reminded him of a mixture of himself, Barry, and Kara. Oliver prayed that Earth Marvel was ready for that kind of person.

When they finished, Peter offered to help clean and sharpen the arrows. Oliver didn't expect the boy to know how to do it, but Peter was excellent at doing the task. Peter even made Oliver some new arrows. Peter made arrows that could turn invisible, exploding arrows, arrows that divided themselves midair.

Oliver took them outside to test them out. Peter took a notebook and started making measurements. Oliver saw the determined look in Peter's eyes as the older boy became silent. Oliver reflected that he must look the same way when shooting an arrow.

Oliver shot the arrows, letting the vision at the side of his eyes catch the expressions written on his new friend's face. Peter wrote down calculations that would make Oliver's head spin.

When Oliver shot the last arrow, and Peter did some math and physics, Peter shot up doing a happy dance. Oliver smiled. He actually did. He even gave a chuckle at the crazy the younger boy was doing.

"I told you he'd make you smile, Oliver," A voice said crashing down in the field. An arc of red and gold lightning wooshed around them until someone stopped beside the first voice.

Supergirl and the Flash had a smile on their faces before they grew serious. "We need your help, Oliver. Maybe even Spider-Man."