Peter "Rufus" Parker

For:
RedHeartWolff
FandomCraz25
************* Just fluff*******

Clint Possible crawled through the vents humming to himself. Nat Stoppable was talking to Peter-Rufus about where all his hair went. Clint Possible would never understand how Nat Stoppable could understand Peter-Rufus.

Clint Possible dropped down in the living room where Tony was talking to Bruce about the wonders of science. Clint Possible wasn't noticed, but the elevator dinged revealing the red head known as Nat Stoppable. A little squirrel without hair named Peter-Rufus, who was a naked mole rat.

"Oh, hey, Natasha!" Tony waved not knowing who Nat Stoppable or Clint Possible was. Clint Possible jumped down and screamed war.

Nat Stoppable, Clint Possible, and Peter-Rufus started attacking Tony and Bruce who didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

"Mission accomplished," Clint Possible said after Tony and Bruce were tied up beside the counter.

"Oh! Tony, Bruce meet Peter-Rufus!" Nat Stoppable said showing off the naked mole rat on her shoulder.

Tony and Bruce looked at each other and tried to get out of their ropes. Nat Stoppable and Peter-Rufus went into the elevator and went back down. Clint Possible struck a pose before jumping back into vents.